Kan i has mod?

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have): Kerbin_Fiber

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have): Kerbin Fiber#5439

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone): My sleep schedule is fucked due to COVID-19, so it fluctuates. Often.

What changes, if any, would you bring?: Fun.

How old are you?: 18 Bababooey

Why do you want to be an admin?: Kinda miss it ngl. Fun to gib ERPers

How long have you been playing SS13?: Since '16

How long have you been playing BeeStation?: 2019-05-24 14:31:48

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?: 9

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?: 8/10 * 10

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13: :thonk: no, been admin here before

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?: N/A

Your strengths: Read this Kerbin_Fiber Staff Feedback Thread

Your weaknesses: Read this Kerbin_Fiber Staff Feedback Thread

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?: Not anymore, life’s a crashing plane and I’m here to ride it

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?: Good communication skills

What makes a staff team good?: Cooperation, corroboration communication, good judgement, understanding.

What is a staff team’s purpose?: Sift out the griefers from the people who make mistakes, help those in need, gib ERPers, and most importantly, create fun for the playerbase.

What kind of player are you?: I’m not I’m an admin, haha

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?: I won’t

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:Give the clown Traitor status and Congratulate him and tell the HoS to be more robust. Then secretly tell the clown to not make it a habit or he’ll be honked like no other because repetitive jokes aren’t funny.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: If the account was created a today, perma. If they’re new to Bee, not SS13, I’ll speak with them and give them a chance. Honestly a lot of factors that change the output but it more or less ends up in a ban. I did have some edge cases though.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?: Tell him to make meth instead and be on his merry way. Unless this is a habit of theirs.

4 Likes

ex seniormin, accept him or beeministration is lame

2 Likes

you just want to watch the world burn, don’t you?

BTW, are you planning on admemeing a single server or both?

Both, as per the usual

1 Like

@GameAdmin I have amassed this many cookies in the time it has taken for an admin to respond.

5 Likes

+2. You were a good admin when you came here, and I’ve got no doubt that you’re still good. Not to mention I haven’t heard any reports of drama or similar from other servers or sources.

Your policy on events also shaped my own, and you made some great contributions to the server.

1 Like

What? No, Kerbin a terrible admin.

I don’t really see a reason to continue the application process with Lago’s input. Nobody currently, or ever in the past has really had anything bad to say about you. You left on good terms and it was definitely a loss to have you gone.

+2 and accepted.

1 Like