Kathleen Judge, (Communismbelike) Feedback (insulting) thread

Ight, I have decided to make one of these to make sure that my RP of hating cats is top notch, I have alot of hours on captain but I play all other the place, mostly Gimmicks, Medicial, and Engineering now or if your unlucky! at the local bar! drinking himself to death forever.

6 Likes

“OH- KATHY, Hi!” - Orion

Actually RPs. 10/10.
Asked my character where I was from. I was doing stealth antag at the time but was so thrown by someone actually talking about backstory unprompted I dropped everything and just stood there chatting about our character’s home systems.

<3<3<3<3

3 Likes

10/10 actually did RP me with me as chaplain when I was a heretic

and then proceeded to blackmail me into not showing any more people my embarrassing PDA messages

23-07-14-1689326161-vlc

(also, it’s you’re, not your)

5 Likes

(also, It’s you’re, not your)

you can not force me to spend 2 extra seconds making my grammer correct! i refuse!!

4 Likes

Kathleen is a fun character and a fun Captain! (And also has a bias against maid outfits)

5 Likes

Total legend, great RP and actually remembered my backstory! Kath is always up to something fun and cool, and they’re a pleasure to play with.

10/10, would misgender again

2 Likes

Used to hate Kath when I was newer, but ive grown to emjoy the energy he brings to the station and the scenarios he creates

2 Likes

Every interaction I’ve had with Kathleen:

7vk44c

Very real quote:

5/10

7 Likes

epic and cool AND gaming
fun player, very enthusiastic and enjoyable to interact with

2 Likes

Fake, I never use your and you’re correctly

2 Likes

Can confirm. Haven’t seen it used properly in my entire time talking to kathleen.

4 Likes

Always enjoy the interactions with you, you’re definitely one of the nicest and most helpful players in this community.

Also appreciate your patience with me when my brain goes on a vacation again and I cant get the basic shit done :smiley:

4 Likes

I would like to formally apologise for calling you Kathy all those times. Kathleen is totally a man’s name and not a total misdirection :troll:

Kath is very manly. Much chad.

2 Likes

Today you were beating me in the shuttle

I said ‘I don’t even misgender you!’

You killed yourself straight away.
9/10

4 Likes

You beat me after a ten minute round of "No, U’. I’m still pissed about it.
Also, you spent fifteen minutes doing pysch RP with me…as non antag (he even did CUSTOM EMOTES).
You may be too based for us.

6 Likes

Do you get a scratch card now

1 Like

What exactly is this meant to mean?

3 Likes

Mean, lacks empathy for antags and fellow crewmembers alike

1 Like

You get used to it

3 Likes

I apologize if I made you feel that way, could you perhaps explain what exactly made you feel this say so I can improve?