Kate bishop is a jew: the threequal

what? the gang round was the round after.

1 Like

Admiiiiiiiiins stop these clowns
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yes thats the round where ooc salted for 30 minutes :smiley: correct.

i wasn’t part of that, i deadass killed myself at roundstart so i could go and write this player report, go and check the time. even before that, i defended you when they said they wanted to metagrudge you and when they said you shouldn’t be mentor. i deadass don’t care about how you play you told me to make this player report so here i am doing it

also you still just ignored how the ruling is under the “theft” category, how the other two rulings above it only deal with theft, and how the word “steal” and “stolen” is used, but no it’s just one word right 4head

1 Like

i told you to write the player report midway 5 mins into the new round…

Notice how it says the WARDENS KRAV MAGA GLOVES not the captains? The captain didnt explicitely hand you the gloves and say keep em nor did they belong to him in the first place.

If someone opens a door and you run in afterwards and take shit from the room its still stealing

note:he was hacking into the locker when i tried to stop him.

lol no. i was hacking into the room, the locker was already open. and also, the captain is the only one who could’ve had access to the gloves because once again, there was no sec personnel. by the chain of command, he would’ve been the only person that would’ve had clearance to have those gloves bruh

1 Like

“no officer i broke into the shop but the register was open” :clown_face:

“no officer the man behind the cash register let me in the back and opened it up for me and waited for me to take the cash before continuing on his day”

1 Like

You just clearly dismissed that the shit doesnt belong to the captain, the chain of command is an IC suggestion and that breaking in is not better than having someone open the door and running in lol.

but the dud whit AA was a assistant whit AA, so thats like your friend stealing the key to the shop and letting you in.

and i was supposed to know this how? he had full armor on and the captains icon in the sechud.

1 Like

yes, because i had that too.

no, you had the chaplain icon lol, you probably but the AA card in your pda.

1 Like

listen here dud, even if you didnt know it was stealing, even if the doors to sec where open it was stealing, EVEN if you where the hos and took them was stealing, the dude wasnt the warden nor where you.

More like the cashier forgot to lock the register but locked the front doors

and went into the backroom and didnt even see you take it.

are we just doing story time now? miss the part where the AI made security public for anyone to be in? lol what r u going on about. and besides, there was no members of security, you can say that the chain of command is an IC suggestion all you want, but this is a situation where it would apply

1 Like

the ai is the level of an assistant.i told you this already.

ok, that’s the ai’s issue, not my problem. btw, assistant level access is higher than not fucking existing at all, which is what the situation with security was. 0 people.

1 Like