Kate bishop is a jew: the threequal

Unlocked thread at the request of both parties

1 Like

Had Fairly good reasons.
First, most of the station was a fucking despreasurized hell, and the rest was aa plasmafire “arrivals and cargo”.
Second, i had the disk and there was a rampant wizz boning i, saw a lot of death and i was fairly hurt so i didnt want to risk a bad roll whit a, OP.

aren’t these good reasons to take krav gloves

He didnt need to wach for fuckers wanting the nuke disk, and whe. Where both valid reason or not.

isn’t wizard a good reason to have krav gloves I mean its been said here a few times kate and others actively armed themselves because wizard disk or no there was actively a wizard meaning people had a good reason to actively be armed and krav is just another way to be armed also if someone has all that kate apparently had why would they even need the gloves also wasnt kate meant to be ban from both servers for a month Kate bishop Player Report how the fuck is she in LRP

1 Like

no kate was meant to only get sage banned

nope in that very report I linked it says BOTH servers for a month

There’s an edit that says it’s only MRP.

oh I see that now mind this again involves something with sec the amount of issues of kate and sec places is actually pretty interesting considering nearly every report against kate involves sec in someway

1 Like

I understand what you say, the he stealing the gloves would be only valid and no self antag, meaning i could still kill him.

and i just saw the sec part. no it doesnt have anything to do whit sec doe, why are you triying to get things that never happened here :thinking: i mean i know it perfectly but atleast hide it better, you too obvious bro.

He wouldn’t really be valid if he had a solid reason to have them. For example, he’s actively hunting a wizard that’s fucking up the station.

you can have captain gear but he cant have warden gear :thinking:

i already said i was valid doe…

was he warden? no, salad valid, that applies to us both.

So you guys got high value stuff to “defend the station from the wizard and the disk from people”, but then one of you used this equipment to kill the other instead of what they claim to have this stuff for?

2 Likes

heres the thing. i did not STEAL the gloves. if the guy with the CAPTAIN role comes in and lets me have the gloves, along with the AI making security public, the case for me “stealing” it is very, very hard to make. there was not a single security member that round, the locker was already open, security was public, and a guy with the captain role let me have it. that is so far from stealing, it’s not even funny

edit: yes, i tried to steal it, hence why kate flashed me, but the farthest i got was unscrewing the maint panel before i got flashed

why are you still using a argument that was dismissed, steal or not you werent da warden so valid.

that is what ruko says, that’s not what the rulings says, simple as that bruh