CKEY: Johanot

Admin’s CKEY: powerfulbacon

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: All

Which server did the ban happen on? MRP

Ban Type: Yes

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 07.13.2020

Round ID: 18499

Ban Reason: Cock inspection on MRP. Appeal on forums.

Appeal Reason: Normally I’d not even make an appeal, but the ‘Appeal on formus’ part gives me a little hope. I’d still argue that cock inspection isn’t as erotic RP as it’s just non-RP in general, and a meme. I’d not call going to urologist an ‘erotic experience’ even though the things I said aren’t what doctors say. Due to the nature of the ban, I’m completely at the mercy of the admins’ judgement since it can be a really long discussion whether cock inspection is erotic or not. Just to clarify, if I actually get the ban appealed, I will not use the ‘it’s not erotic so it’s okay’ argument as an excuse to do cock inspection again.

Additional Information: I’ll be awaiting the obligatory “As memey as it is, it’s still ERP” reply from some admin.

I mean, if johnson inspection is okay i think that he can get one slip even though he inspected cock. Its like wgw at this point, not necessarily okay with the rules, but its something engrained in our smooth brains.
Edit: oof buddy, looks like youve been beaned for erotic copypastas before, admemes might be pissed.

While I would agree it isn’t ERP, it however is a rather adult-oriented and that is where the issue is. It’s an adult joke made on a minor friendly server. Not cool. Is this deserving a of perm ban? I don’t think so, but you do have a history of this… you knew it was wrong and you knew it would be held against you.

But I will say your attempt to protest the ban without any form of remorse for the inappropriate joke being said at all is a red flag. What’s the point in unbanning someone who is clearly guilty and isn’t offering an apology or promise to curve the behavior?

If it were up to me, I’d tell you to come back after some time and try again.

I’d like to note that I was banned for copypastas before this rule

was edited from the ‘don’t erp rule’ into the ‘don’t do ANYTHING erotic’ rule, I’d go as far as to say that I had no way of knowing copypastas were not allowed as there was nothing written about them in the rules at the time of my ban

sorry if I didn’t make it clear enough, I meant to say ‘this will not happen again and I will not use the fact that I’ve managed to get the ban appealed as an excuse to do it again’

You said some pretty messed up stuff when we were investigating the logs, also speaking you announced your inspection over the communications console which announced it to the entire crew.

you are correct ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

bumping since it’s my birthday

1 Like

Excuse me for nagging, I was wondering if this appeal could be dealt with any time soon? Considering that you have already pulled everything I have said from the logs, only passing your judgement is left

@PowerfulBacon You’re the one who handed out the ban so your input should be heard on this.

The multiple previous bans aren’t giving me the best of hope and considering the nature of the server I think I am going to have to deny based off other admins input.

how is cock inspection erp its legit a fucking medical examination and slag for getting tested for testicular cancer

2 Likes

I had been banned only once prior to this ban. Which was for an issue not yet addressed in the rules at that time, excuse me for repeating myself

1 Like

It was for erotic copypastes however, so is very very relevant to this ban and shows you have been given a warning about erotic content and got the ban appealed but when a step up and made it even worse than before.

indeed I have, and I have taken it seriously. I genuinely didn’t think someone would find ‘cock inspection’ erotic and it would be as bad as whatever erp example there is

Had I wanted it to be a step up, I would have done something much, much worse (there are so many things you can do to someone after putting them to sleep with morphine). To do a little meme in an ordinary janitor shift was my only intention: not to erp, not to give minors sexual education, just to do a meme.

1 Like

I’m with Johanot on this one, we literally gave the Ai the ability to say “mandatory Johnson inspection” via VOX so why would we ban someone for saying it and then actually doing it. Its not erotic role play, and on an actual space station like this one it would probably actually be a mandatory thing to prevent the spread of STD’s and other debilitating diseases.

2 Likes

Going to deny this appeal based on the fact you were already given a warning for posting erotic copypastas and then went all out with this, roleplaying a cock inspection with the HOP and announcing all round about how they showed you it unlike the other heads.