JackTheLing's player report on changeling metagrudger(s) Paul and Adolf along with the AI (and a few minor people that are seen in the screenshots)

its not metagrudge only speculation. the goal was to kill janitor. the janitor was to my knowlage dead.

and go a head and fill out a report or the other 15 people on the server as well

I came on because there were reports of someone murderboning as a non-antag. I checked your objectives, and asked you if you had the AI (sometimes people stash steal objectives not on their person) You were ultimately found to be in the right.

Afterwards I headed off.
I also did witness Adolf Himter specifically say that they were going to meta you next round (the screenshot you posted). And guess who metagrudged you next round?

i said i was gonna metagrudge. if i wasnt antag i whould have not tried to get him killed

So, going on a manhunt for a random non-target guy, who conveniently murderboned last round isn’t metagrudge?
Nor is saying “My goal is complete”, not when you finish your objectives, because you didn’t, but when Rebel finally dies?

I don’t know, seems fishy to me.

Edit: also saying you’re going to metagrudge doesn’t really help your case when the whole thing is about you (and others) metagrudging

fishy. mabey but not 100% provable. i said my goal was complete. Referring to the janitor. the man hunt was the entire server.and i took that in round opprotunity to complete a objection for that round plus i said i only said i whould expect people to metagrudge.

You know, you’d think your “goal” as antag is to complete your multiple objectives. You did one of four (if you count escaping alive).
And mentioning rebel in the previous message doesn’t help

i count that as completing my goal yes. my goal was to kill the janitor

my ic goal was i had beef with janitor for cleaning there fore i wanted to kill him

Wouldn’t your IC Goal be that you’re a Syndicate Changeling and that’s who you were sent to kill
On top of stealing secret documents, which you didn’t do, and absorbing more genomes then other lings, which you also didn’t do.

i role played in lrp. i wanted to kill the janior because he was cleaning. then it became my goal by syndicate officers

• Stealing essential job items
  • Stealing high-risk items/Job uniques
  • Continued or aggressive trespassing
    these also make you valid…to crew that isnt antag. which i was not

Also funnily enough @Ruko visigothmommy was the name of the ERT they sent on me that failed. The plot thickens and the conspiracy is breaking open player by player, ckey by ckey and log by log :flushed:

uhh… why is this still open?

because the situation is not over

More people are being executed for this later

Not addressing what @yeetmister did or didn’t do here because there’s already a ban appeal for that, since the ban is already applied and not currently up for debate as to whether or not it should be applied

More people are being executed for this later

Potentially. No guarantees - I read full report, skimmed logs and found obvious hits and focused on getting those out of the way first with what time I had before sleep. Still took me way longer than I thought and I ran out of energy toward the end.

In any case I’m awake again and handling the rest of the report now. Ban appeal comes after.

Actually, as it turns out, this was all the players with any level of guilt I can find.

• The other changeling that attacked you shows no sign or intent of metagrudge at all, (and you left their objective completion out of your post)
  • All that Valery did was shove you a few times.
  • The player that hit you with a crowbar fresh out of cloning is new and it was very likely a simple mistake more than anything.

And contrary to @Yeetmister 's claims, these are the only seven players involved in doing anything tangible via logs This supposed all 25 players is in your head.

Report accepted and processed.