JackTheLing's player report on changeling metagrudger(s) Paul and Adolf along with the AI (and a few minor people that are seen in the screenshots)

i role played in lrp. i wanted to kill the janior because he was cleaning. then it became my goal by syndicate officers

• Stealing essential job items
  • Stealing high-risk items/Job uniques
  • Continued or aggressive trespassing
    these also make you valid…to crew that isnt antag. which i was not

Also funnily enough @Ruko visigothmommy was the name of the ERT they sent on me that failed. The plot thickens and the conspiracy is breaking open player by player, ckey by ckey and log by log :flushed:

uhh… why is this still open?

because the situation is not over

More people are being executed for this later

Not addressing what @yeetmister did or didn’t do here because there’s already a ban appeal for that, since the ban is already applied and not currently up for debate as to whether or not it should be applied

More people are being executed for this later

Potentially. No guarantees - I read full report, skimmed logs and found obvious hits and focused on getting those out of the way first with what time I had before sleep. Still took me way longer than I thought and I ran out of energy toward the end.

In any case I’m awake again and handling the rest of the report now. Ban appeal comes after.

Actually, as it turns out, this was all the players with any level of guilt I can find.

• The other changeling that attacked you shows no sign or intent of metagrudge at all, (and you left their objective completion out of your post)
  • All that Valery did was shove you a few times.
  • The player that hit you with a crowbar fresh out of cloning is new and it was very likely a simple mistake more than anything.

And contrary to @Yeetmister 's claims, these are the only seven players involved in doing anything tangible via logs This supposed all 25 players is in your head.

Report accepted and processed.