JackTheLing’s Trilogy

What character references do you mean?

Basically how you were on hippie.

I have no experience of you as a player. I think I dealt with one ticket about you ever. However player experience can only go so far as to determining how you will be as an admin, so all I have to go on are the previous references from Hippie and they are really not good.

And the immediate cringe application you did back when as well.

I for one am a real shitter of a player. But imho I am a decent admin, and I’ve survived for this long.

1 Like

That is fair. Time zones probably influence this. Is the Hippie history really so bad you’ll give me a hard -2? I’m honestly baffled. I really never did anything horrible, admin wise during hippie

From what was shown from headmin investigations when you previously applied yes. They did not like you in their metagang. Bee meta gang agreed at the time.

If it is accepted I hope it’s different to there.

1 Like

Hm, I wonder how I got painted as the bad guy. When I was an admin everyone said I was useful as shit. Only problem I really ever had was because I resigned without pinging anyone in silence. And even then the head admin told me we would be losing a good admin if I resigned

1 Like

Ok so we have a dilemma here.

Majority of the admins that voted on my application are willing to give me a chance. Some of more iffy about it than others but all say they’re willing to give me a chance

Two admins are not willing to give me a chance. It’s a hard NO from them flexing their ability to -2.

My application went from +5 to +3. Back to +4 to +2.

Now I’ve showed you my side of the “Hippie Station Drama”. Including the background and the reasoning behind Ruko’s quote of me.

2 Likes

I’m going to have to give a -1 due to the hippiestation drama and how there has already been a lot of controversy around you on Bee for the short while you have been playing here, as much as admins piss people off because of what they are required to do, having someone who has already made a lot of people salty and created drama isn’t something I see going down particularly well. As well as having 2 previous admin applications denied, I’m sorry but I just don’t see this going down well.

On the other hand we could really use some LRP admins, but the history and drama created in only 2-3 months of playing on Bee is concerning.

2 Likes

Everyone I pissed off at the start of my time here are actually the players supporting my application. Did you read the application fully @PowerfulBacon no one is salty at me

2 Likes

“can i see your bag”

3 Likes

@Ruko
I think I legitly got every admin whose active on the forums’s opinion. Currently standing at +1 somehow. Is there any way to get more opinions?

@SuperDork55 read this application. If your vote is negative I encourage you to close this application. I never thought it would reach this far honestly and I’m glad it did. It seems people want to give me a chance but still want to see if I’m a shitty individual because of Hippie. As long as LRP is dying I will apply again. My grasp of LRP rules is strong but people are still hung up about Hippie which I still have no idea about how shit got so bad. Might talk to my old Headadmins and Game Admins after this to find the confusion my only thought would be because of me arguing with a head admin after he insulted me for no reason (see my response to Ruko)

2 Likes

After getting more information about your history, I’m changing my score down to -2. I have no clue what the total score is but I’ll note it in my previous comment

3 Likes

His history with hippie was a while ago no?. You also had quite the numerous fuckups aswell.

1 Like

I don’t think non admins can give a -2

1 Like

Your right there, but I’ve been promoted and now I can do a -2

1 Like

doesnt even say your a admin.

It’s such disappointment how narrow minded some of you are giving him a -2 regardless of his history. He had quite the drama in hippie but that wasn’t repeated to BEE has it. A choice shouldnt be based on a community outside

2 Likes

A number of people went from hating or disliking him to grudgingly liking or respecting him. So, an improvement is there. What was the point of telling him to improve his behavior if he will be denied the chance for past events anyway even if he does show that asked for improvement?

Adding another +1 due to being promoted.

5 Likes

How long has it been since the drama happened anyways?
Can somebody give us a quick rundown?

2 Likes

1 year and few months why are the people talking about that holy donut

2 Likes

only months?

shit i thought we were talking about years lmfao

The most this dude can do is ban wrong person or adminbus someone’s round and get reported/demoted.
I don’t see why not give him chance, he’s more than qualified.
Our “non-biased” beemins, am i right

7 Likes