JackTheLing’s Trilogy

Disagreed. This man has reformed to a extent and yet you fail to acknowledge that

Understands the rules well, and great answers all around. +1

T: +5

2 Likes

What happened on hippie still doesn’t sit well with me, and it’s not something I’m going to let go of easily after your initial showing when you joined Bee. Every member of hippie staff I spoke to confirmed the same story that you were just stirring up drama and trying to gaslight staff against each other for the sake of it.

Your defense against finally being banned did not instill confidence either, especially this comment

The fact that you’re so insecure about this shit means that you you know my words had some truth behind them. The fact that you believe that I have the power to push your staff to backstab you is equally funny and even better.

Followed by your side of the story posted here being that staff had it out for you to be removed when it was actually a collective decision.

You’ve responded really well to criticism received here and improved your playstyle substantially, so I have nothing against you as a player/mentor, but I can’t bring myself to trust you with admin access with the level of deceit/dishonesty shown previously.

-2 from me, but not going to veto on my own.
T:3

2 Likes

i dont know if you’ve played with him but he isnt as much as a shitter as he was, he used to cuck me all the time for no real reason, when he first started playing bee iirc, but honestly that aint how it is anymore, anytime hes been in a position of power (ingame wise, i don’t know what happened with hippie and i dont care) he’s never power tripped by giving some stupid cringe punishments, at least i’ve never seen it, he’s mostly only been fair when it came to shit like that. i don’t know why you call everyone a shitter for literally no reason because you dont even play the server hes on, you’ve only judged him based on forum posts, nobody cares dude l o l

1 Like

I never said they were a shitter and they’re far from it - They started as a shitter and quickly changed. My basis for the vote is not how they play the game.

It’s how they handled being staff previously, were removed for gaslighting staff and then lied about why they were removed in a post here while bragging about how good of an admin they actually were.

It’s not based purely on posts either, it’s based on speaking to various hippie and ex-hippie staff.

2 Likes

Starting as a shitter and quickly changing seems abbit suspect to me. I dont think this guy has bee’s best interests at heart

It was not a collective descision. He removed on his own whim. When I explained a rule to a player because he was confused he used it as ammunition saying “you didn’t have to explain the rule to him you could’ve just left it be. Which is one of the reasons I have to say this isn’t working out”. Something along those lines. I responded well to it and said “well that is sad”. I knew eventually it would come and he would do it himself.

I would never lie about anything. I never gaslighted. He had started to joke about him demoting me and decided to discord ban me when I talked back

This is how it started. I had just asked an admin to come on nothing more. This is the parts you didn’t see. Maybe I was ranting but he still threw the first rock and couldn’t take it when I threw some back

I can vouch that almost every single admin on hippie is a lunatic and woud sell their mother for antag tokens please do not listen to any of them(except lunaman,lunaman based)

Also everyone seemed to be confused on stuff. I’ll make everything clear right now.

I was endorsed by a Game Master to apply shortly after becoming a mentor. I got accepted into the admin team and quit shortly after because of how aggressive a Game Master (the same person who demoted but was only a Game Master at this time) was being towards me. The same day I get accepted he was threatening to demote me for asking to play music. I watch him allow a trialmin do the same thing without asking shortly after. After he becomes a head admin I apply again. In which he demotes me for the reason seen above and a little more. These few reasons include taking action because 2 Headadmins gave me advice on a rule. Also taking action because a higher up Game Master and a senior Game Admin also gave me advice on another rule which I followed.

I apply for forum admin which a Game Master was planning on giving to me and the Head Admin had agreed to give to me. The same Head Admin voids permission and says no.

Despite your reasoning @Ruko I am not here to sell you on anything. Hippie was my favorite server and was ruined while people sat idly and watched as I begged for people to do something while they enjoyed the ability to be dictators on the dying server you weren’t there so I do not expect you to believe me.

i literally quoted zeskorian dude

1 Like

Hm, I want to ask. Does anyone believe I am untrustworthy? I cannot see myself using lies and deceit to get what I want. It was never my thing. I kept myself out of Bee spite servers and debates where the main purpose wasn’t helping the server. Anything that involved Hippie conspiracy I ignored and declined. I never stir up drama. Everything from Hippie is history and somehow I’ve been painted as the bad guy when I never stirred up anything and have no history of abuse of power. I hate when people use lies and deciet to get what they want. Which is why I put this

Most LRP players believe we’ve lost LRP already so they join bee spite servers and stir up drama to spite admins. I am applying because I believe LRP is not dying, I only believe LRP is in the process of dying. I’ve seen the symptoms of a dying server before it dies and LRP is aceing them, that being said it is not dead yet and can still be saved.

I believe I speak for all of LRP when I say the basis of angry players is admins doing nothing or doing whatever they want, to an extent obviously. This can be all applied to the following bullet points

• Rules being enforced for certain people and voided or having severely fewer consequences for certain people

• LRP having minimum admins which are also the fault of the players

• The acceptable validity on LRP is driving people away

• Murderboning is obviously counterproductive and should be removed or somehow reduced? The above and murderbone are the most brought up reasons why MRP player do not enjoy LRP

Anyhow maybe I am getting a little off-topic for my application. Probably just read the first paragraph, I dunno.

2 Likes

i like my murderboning because not many other servers allow it, validity eh i like that aswell meh i’d like to see you as an admin but i doubt that will happen due to certain individuals

2 Likes

Eh I’m still very hopeful. I really want to admin LRP

5 Likes

Can we get the voice of other admins. There’s no point in arguing whenever this man is good or not. Let him be given his chance and be done with it.

4 Likes

I think Sasukex is right, JackTheLing may not be the admin-favorite but he knows what’s what; I believe people like him are the kind that should be given a chance to admin. I have faith in you, Jack.

5 Likes

I’m conflicted, on the one hand you have a very troublesome history, on the other hand, your answers and rules knowledge are very good. I will give you +0.25 for now just to give you a slightly better chance, but if you don’t get accepted I do hope you find it in yourself to keep working towards becoming an admin and showing that you have indeed redeemed yourself.

T: +3.25

2 Likes

Will do. Thank you mate. I have a lot of people rotting for me, specially 85% of LRP so I can only hope I get a fair chance not to let them down

8 Likes

You’ve defended yourself well and have a really good drive for improving LRP (which I really want to see LRP improve as well), I’m a little hesitant about your history and what went on at Hippie but I’m not satisfied with the information about the hippie drama that I do know. Going to give a 0.75 to round things out, looking foreword to seeing you make LRP friendlier again.

T: 4.00

after finding out more information, I’m giving a -2*

4 Likes

I’ve talked with jack before, he seems like a decent guy and he knows the rules, had I still been an admin I would’ve given him a .75, only on account of the fact that we’re still up in the air about the hippie stuff, I know my opinion counts for null in terms of actual points but might as well give the man a vouch

4 Likes

A -2 from me as well due to the character references and previous admin history.

2 Likes