ITT: Eyesore sprites that desperately need a reskin

I’ll start with the antimatter generator. Just look at this thing, especially the console. It scares me.

9 Likes

Ah yes, the devsprite thread.

To be honest, almost all clothing may need palette and “style” standardization down the line.

Also it’s the Antimatter generator, not the gravity generator.

1 Like

Emergency firesuit suit from cargo crate, it doesn’t even come with a helmet! I would just put it up to date but keep the goofy colors just for the meme
Screenshot_11

1 Like

dont have the sprite on hand, but that limb grower machine med can make

1 Like

this cool lady desperately needs a new sprite.

Chaplain’s head-cage, and not the sprite itself but how it’s implemented. I don’t want this cool, grotesque headpiece rendering the character completely bald

5 Likes

Its because its has HIDEHAIR attribute attached to it.

Go make a pr removing 5 characters of text and it will render how you want jt.

3 Likes

the antimatter containment cube doesnt look half bad. but since it was ported from /vg/ the console looks ass lmao.

Plumbing, there’s no fucking directional sprites. It is awful.

Ayo i can do the resprite for the anti matter generator, emergency fire suits and rat var lady if u all want.
Will post an exemple later this day.

This is pure distilled soul.

Aight thinking of something like this for AM redesign. Just need to correct some things with proportions and perspective and add the controll console.
I just updated it with our server’s style when it come of machines with a isometric perspective from top-front.

don’t mind the little black hole he chillin

7 Likes

Interesting.

Didn’t know you could draw!!

Now you know what the server needs?

Felinid Feet Drawing sent to my DM (for approval)

This would help the server greatly!!

3 Likes

in all my time on this forum, never before have I seen a worse post

6 Likes

Here is the outline scalled back to SS13 resolution.
The pink boxes are 32x32

Ok

5 Likes

You all shouldn’t forget that the Anti Matter can be made larger than 3x3 tiles and that while the sprites it has are rather SOVLful they do a decent job of adapting to any shape.

fuck

guess i’m just going to change the console then ;^;

11 Likes

cool shit, keep it up.

I’m finding some strange shit while looking for ratvar lady file.
274x385
237x321
166x195

5 Likes

Those are legacy as fuck/concept for old ratvar shit, i’ve no clue either why they’re still there, also that AM engine is great, remember that the machine uses a combination of multiple dirs.

2 Likes