ITT: Eyesore sprites that desperately need a reskin

yeah i ve got trouble wrapping my head around it since i ve never seen one in action
will probably have to bother cargo one round to see how it works before doing this

You know what.

He came through!!!

Currently working on her you might see her in a few hours.
EDIT didn’t have time to finish so here is sneek peek

2 Likes

you only get a rough sketch because i am not wasting my time finalizing this

i cant believe i learned to draw feet for this

6 Likes

Reported!!! >:c

Now. As the creator of this image. Would you say these feet are the smelly kind or the boring kind?

Cheers

14 Likes

I imagine they smell of cat piss ( and should be burned at 5,500 °c i swear this is worse than when i put an anime face on a stick figure)

2 Likes

2 Likes

I do not blame you

1 Like

I don’t even know how a cybersun harduist got into the station (a space ruin has them?? which one) but yeah looks updated, the helmet is super fucked, looks like a mix of red sunglasses + red beanie lmao
cybersun

1 Like

Aye did le updaty
119x268
119x268_sketch
119x268_final

Also made an alternative colour looking a little more like the original.
119x268_final_alt

And after some discussion with @PigeonVerde it was decided that the black hole engine is kill.
Sorry

8 Likes

Amazing work Eloda!

what is the female ratvar used for? Never seen her.

It was a legacy sprite that was never ever implemented, now the question being, how do we implement this as it clearly goes hard.

Maybe implement it as some sort of faction-wide superbuff that you can call in for exchange for a lot of power (and I mean a ton)

I’m vomiting blood with everything i had to learn and the work i had to do today. But now it’s done.
ratvarGirlt-export_big

12 Likes

OLD

NEW

Just modified the fire suit that we have. Changed the colours and that’s about it.

Now i just need to learn how to make PR’s.

EDIT
Coming soon(ish)

4 Likes

If you want to look at an impossible to re-do sprite:

the light replacer

no, i will not post a picture

I only saw something worse on the discord. Once.

Forever ago. Admins muted the guy who said that.