I'm enjoying Sage MRP

Just saying, it’s actually the superior server. The same-naming regulars are all pretty good and overall it’s a nice vibe, where everyone knows each other and roots for each other for the most part.

Shout out to all of you Sage legends.

11 Likes

:heart:

[20 heart character gang]

2 Likes

This is the superior timeslot to enjoy Sage on.

2 Likes

Not taking bait, golden is still better

9 Likes

50 beecoins has been deposited into your account.

2 Likes

Y’know I actually started playing golden from exclusively playing sage. I don’t remember why I did I think it was to “try out antags”, which it was more than happy to oblige. But I wound up staying because the community is quite engaging and frighteningly witty sometimes. True it may attract people who think randomly saying ”sex” is somehow funny or original, it’s also a place where I’ve seen elaborate death traps, impossible victories against stupid odds with like 3 assistants and a gygax. For some reason the fact that it’s all sides of the sanity scale makes it super fun for me

6 Likes

Late night sage is always excellent, I know Ini gets emotional from how intense it is sometimes

2 Likes

Late night Sage good. Roleplaying with Kiera and Rounds always makes me cry a bit

4 Likes

@RoosterCult Just saw you in the late night sage OOC – yeah Kiera, and Rounds are absolute late night sage staples.

I would also say the whole pAI gang is fucking awesome:
W.I.R.E
R.I.C.H.A.R.D
mi Amor
Rounds

All great pAi’s to get, and genuinely enhance the round if you are lucky enough to get one of them.

3 Likes

Yooooo WIRE is me!
I try my best as WIRE pAI. It’s more for when I’m just vibing cus IPC WIRE is very high-stress.

3 Likes

It is pretty funny how fast people skitter over to the pAI spots hoping to yoink em.

The Xeno event that Ini did was fun even though it had problems

2 Likes

I remember a time before Rounds when PAIs would never be grabbed. Now people fight over them.

2 Likes

@RoosterCult I’ve gotten you a few times man, absolute legend

Beginning of round is a total mad dash to secure pAI’s which is something I have only seen on this station – late night Sage is fucking kino.

1 Like

It must be pretty hard to play as WIRE IPC, you always have some deep trauma. I can’t imagine how playing the IPC goes when nobody can translate stuff like Gibberish

2 Likes

First thing he do in a shift is making a Solder Factory, but sadly the trauma come kicking now and then @RoosterCult Hey man, i still felt bad when im the Cmo turned acting cap, and refused your chems access, my bad for that, i wanted to play relaxed cmo, but forced to man the hopline and so on.

I only really go to golden just to learn roles.

The midnight hours is soon at hand

Late night Sage, here I am

1 Like

Thanks to time zones it’s actually afternoon sage for me, and I gotta say it’s pretty awesome, even though there’s less pop most people are competent and I had lots of fun roleplaying.

3 Likes

Yeah, late-night Sage is the place to be.
We get all the chill people together.

1 Like

It’s always great to hop on late-night sage and see all the regulars there.

3 Likes