I'm enjoying Sage MRP

I got the opportunity to do a couple shifts on what I presume is this time window. It was amazing to see it and take part.

Issue is this window of time is 1 AM for me, so I only can really only afford to be around a little of it each day.

1 Like

Right now is peak late night sage

1 Like

Tonights sage rounds did not disappoint, absolute pleasure.

There is a palpable shift where the quality of rounds increase as it gets towards late night hours. I started playing earlier in the day and you can just feel the rounds getting better as time went on.

4 Likes

so i need to get on at 10am to get good sage?
feck…

Lmao, at least you can play longer before the population dies out!

@Crack Yeah tonight was good as well. There really is a difference between when you posted, versus maybe 4 hours before

Late night sage is pretty fun to observe as well, at least it’s nice to see people working together

1 Like

late sage is at like, 8am for me :tragedy:

4 AM :pensive:
I could never manage that realistically

I thought this was vex’s clickbait topic

So far as I know, “late night sage” is about 9 PM EST onwards to about 1 AM, but maybe there are multiple late night sage periods, one for each major time zone.

Says golden is better

Doesn’t admin golden

:thinking:

I’ve never seen the station SPARKLE like it did tonight. Late night sage truly is something precious

2 Likes

Last night I spent an entire round as a roboticist playing Go Fish with the captain. It was truely amazing.
Congrats Leo on winning.

3 Likes

Last night I started a band with a mime, WIRE and rd, it was pretty dope

4 Likes

I was the RD that round, that was really fun :smiley:

Mr.Mute is a really good player, and you were great too.

3 Likes

My new favorite thing in MRP:
When everyone starts making lore for their characters.

It’s so good to be roleplaying on a greenshift and then you learn someone’s detailed backstory.

Do tell, would love to hear a bit

I will let you get the treat of learning the cool player backstories yourself.

I would suggest hanging out with Callie Carr or R.I.C.H.A.R.D for a while. They have some pretty good stories to share

1 Like

Holy shit.
People make backstories on MRP?

Maybe I really am part of what drags down sage :sweat:

Whats your usual Sage name?