Ike discord report

Discord misconduct:

Your Discord: 依李#0743

Offender’s Discord: ike709#8770

Rules Broken (if relevant): Common sense

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant): “Maintain a decent standard of professionalism when operating within the community.”

Incident Description: Warning people for simply replying to your messages while you are active in chat is completely childish and detrimental to the community as a whole.

Additional Information: It was a funny joke for a while, but it’s getting so fucking old now, please stop doing it.

2 Likes

Replying pings him, and if this what the context for it it was completly pointless to do it.

He woundlt have to be so harsh on this if people stopt pinging him for lulz constantly

If you can’t handle a ping on discord while you’re actively chatting, I would sincerely suggest you stop using discord altogether and just uninstall it.
Or just disable pings, since you know, that’s also an option.

2 Likes

And btw it isn’t, the context for this is being on the discord server for years and never seeing anyone calling this shit out. I felt obliged to write this report since apparently nobody else will.

Outside of telling him to avoid goading people into responding to him and warning them as a response, he has made it abundantly clear he doesn’t want to be pinged unless it’s absolutely necessary for something (which is pretty much never).

That’s the other side’s view of it as well. Just stop poking the bear and you wont be warned. It really is that simple. Just leave him alone.

The report is denied, but I did tell him to be a bit more mindful. That being said, the solution to this problem is honestly pretty simple as I’ve said… People should just learn from the mistakes of others and stop pinging Ike.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.