Warning
Ban Length:
Forever I assume.
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
6/27/2021
Ban Reason:
Said hi to ike.
Appeal Reason:
While I know pinging ike tends to get you warned, I did not know you were also not allowed to even reply to ike at all even if he is actively conversating in the general, this isn’t even the first time I’ve ever said hi to him while seeing him talking in the general so I don’t know why he decided to have a problem with it now but lesson learned I suppose.
Additional Information:

replies ping unless you turn ping off

1 Like

Seems like a literal case of poking the bear if I’m honest. You know dude doesn’t like to be pinged, there’s a message pinned in that channel, you’ve been on staff, and there’s a set standard of people being warned for doing it… Yet you still did it.

“poking the bear”
That was not the intent.
“there’s a set standard of people being warned for doing it”
From what I’ve seen, majority of people got warned for don’t ping due to directly @ing ike normally with a shitpost to boot, this along with the fact that my other replies to ike when I saw him actively posting in the general weren’t met with warns lead me to the false belief that pinging ike while he was chatting in general was not a problem, however clearly that’s not the case and that’s fine, ill respect the mans wishes to not be greeted under any circumstances that causes discord to let him know he’s being spoken to, but I would prefer the warning be removed as this was more so a huge misunderstanding on my part rather than some malicious “poke the bear” intent which is why this appeal was made.

Going to partially deny & partially approve this. I’ll set a reminder to remove it in about a month. Don’t ping Ike in the interim.

This topic was automatically closed after 15 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.