Huk's Mentor Application (Insert pipe.mp3 here)

I just speak as a user of the mentor system here and there, I quite like when a mentor has a specific field of knowldege. Sure more all round knowledge is good but it’s not a bad thing. Better having one with good knowledge and standing in the server than one with none :frowning: just my two cents <3

1 Like

The curve is a bit sharp, true, but for most roles (With the exception of CMO, RD, and HoP, which I do not play due to me not liking their playstyles.) I have a minimum of a round played as them. (VIP only has half a round, but that’s a gimmick role.)

Sync in this context is referring to linking them together, they will not link from being built one after another.

Here are some questions to speed things along

1. How do i talk using the holopad?
  2. Is grey bull no longer in vending machines?
  3. How do i empty out an iv bag?

grrr add a total!!

T: +4.5

Oh my god who decided to give you so many hard questions. Good answers!!

T:+5.5

1 Like

Okay, this took a while.

After my own research on this, it should, at all times, automatically link the table to the console, whenever either is finished IN VERY CLOSE PROXIMITY to eachother, I.E, next to eachother, with a tile range of 1 tiles.
If this still fails, use a multitool on the operating table, which will link all possible objects next to it, to the operating computer.

Also, this is what finally forced me to open a Local server, and get it functioning! :+1:

1 Like

@FreshMeatLover Your next line is Accepting at T:+10.5

Hey! I gotta respond to all my questions first! I got Cherry to get to, and Aaron’s questions!

giving +1
seems good
I recommend giving your answers as simple but effective as possible, noone wants to read up a paragraph for a simple question

2 Likes

It was more of a formality because the questions i used for both you and geatish are questions i’ve seen be asked in game.
Also, you’ve got plenty of plus ones anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Still gotta get to them! I’ve not responded officially yet because I’m stuck on Aaron’s questions, though a follow up on everyone should be done soon™.

1 Like

Understood, I’ll apply this moving foward, including on Cherry’s questions, but I’ll still apply the “Verbose” method on Aaron.

Okay, where are you, exactly? What do you see around you? If all else fails, what’s the colour of the floors and walls around you?

Okay, what are you wearing, then? Can you examine (shift + click) your clothing and tell me what you are wearing?

5 Likes

I am in the arrivals shuttle.

I’m wearing a jumpsuit, shoes, a backpack, my PDA, a belt, an EVA suit, a hat and some glasses.

where charge batong

While on the holopad, press it, then attempt to call another Holopad.

They’re still being sold! We have simply switched our old Vending Machine UI with the newer TG version, which means, to get Grey Bull from a soda vending machine, you have to press the “Premium” options button, at the bottom of the vending machine UI.

You cannot empty one instantly, other then attaching it to an IV, and pumping all that blood into someone.

In a recharger!

1 Like

+1… very sigma skibid fr fr on ohio

1 Like