How to burn the entire station and kill 22 people in the first 5 minutes in just 3 easy steps with Quinn Joghzz

why is this even a feature at all if in every case of it being used you’ll just get an antag ban lmao

1 Like

maybe if malf AI gets hijack, if that’s even possible

It was more the fact that he did it in the first 5 minutes on MRP, if you do this on LRP after you’ve completed some objectives there should be no issue.

Emag the fire alarms too, as many as you can.

3 Likes

oh yeah that’s super important to stop the fire doors

Did this as a malfing AI on LRP recenly. Sadly i forgot to buy the fire alarms bypass and it wasnt as gamer as it could have been. Still got the doomsday device off though :smiley: and greentaxt.

Execpt, y’know, i didnt do it on MRP where murderbone is disallowed.

themaggotguy

Emagged the Holodeck which made a plasma fire that killed ~12 people.

Type: Job

Ban Date: 2020-07-15 02:55

Expire Date: 2020-07-29 02:55

Round: 18558

Server: Sage

Admin: kerbinfiber

lmao

5 Likes

New monstermos is… Well. Monstruous. Happened to me as IAA AI too.

Crew wouldn’t, just wouldn’t fucking call shuttle, so I decide to set a little fire in dorms to make them panic a little. So I disable the fire alarms, and turn on the atmospherics test.

After the whole 10 seconds it was running, cargo is set on fire. QM husked in his office. People panic. 10s of people die. I panic shut it off, but no use. It took it 10 seconds to flood the ENTIRE station. Brig, bridge, engineering? You name it, it’s at 1000*C.

1 Like

you can emag as malf AI? How?

No you cant, but as malf AI you happen to get a module you can buy wich “bypasses fire alarm safeties”, ie emag them. And as Ai you can just dissable holodeck safeties when you please, no emag or malf needed.

2 Likes

damn really? heh, nice.

The plasma will spread through all the open doors to the station even before the fire alarm goes off, so hacking the fire alarms might ñot be needed.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if it gets removed. Its insanely strong in conjunction with fastmos. The entire station goes under in a matter of seconds. the amount of plasma is unreal. Even if it didnt burn, eventually the pressure would kill everyone.

The worst part about it is that once its going, its hard to stop. The fire destroys the Holodeck console, making it impossible to turn off, so you either have to destroy the floor in the holodeck room (and make sure a retarded engineer doesnt come and fix the breach), or turn off the power to the holodeck, assuming you can make it to the APC without dying. the holodeck with eventually breach itself if its on fire.

If you are doing this, you can counter the holodeck breaching itself by use pipes to move the gas out of the holodeck before it ignites. After you have the pipes set up, you just seal the doors to the holodeck, and cover the APC, maybe reinforce the floors in dorms so they dont get burned through, making it even harder to reach the APC. Obviously, after this is going, make sure to remove the actual holodeck console so it cannot be shut off that way either. That covers pretty much every potential counter to repairing it.

honestly though you just want to run and hope you didn’t pick a species that takes extra burn damage

thank you based dick finger

3 Likes

Poly fucking lived we need to fix this one

Step 2.5: get into CE’s office and bring poly to the holodeck. For best results shove the stupid bird right into the center of the holodeck room.

holodeck was nerfed though

yeah… : (

sucks big time bc now I can’t do this on purpose at round’s end

its even better if you have emagged all the fire alarms you can find.

because of the atmos they use now you don’t need the fire alarms, it floods so fast there’s no time after the fire starts for the alarm to go off :stuck_out_tongue: door opens and the fire purges the station.