Hobbies of beestation players

Curious about the hobbies that beestation players have and possibly share. So just mention what hobby(s) you enjoy doing and how you got into them.

Personally my main hobby is photography (film), I got into it because it’s the only artistic outlet that I’ve found that immediately gives me satisfaction doing and understood the basics of quickly. Also in the past few years my mental health has been iffier the last few years and sharing my photography makes me feel just a little less lonely.

5 Likes

Surprisingly, i love making voxel art out of game sprites.
Wild, I know.
I also just like hiking, since I walk everywhere.

1 Like

coding bee PRs

3 Likes

gaming (duh)

but otherwise, I like to draw (not professionally) or make videos of shit that happens in my games

Thread doesn’t really apply to me BUT

Committing several warcrimes in Rimworld

I host a barotrauma server daily, write code, and maintain a handful of maps for it. Along with playing bee, of course.

I used to play the guitar back when college hadnt fucked up my attention span. Nowadays i just research historical trivia

my hobbies include:

3 Likes

Final Fantasy 14, working, sleeping, eating, and many more very interesting hobbies

I like to play DND and other TTRPGs both as DM or player

6 Likes

Dont suppose you do that over discord?

1 Like

I do but if you wanted to play then sorry, I already am in way too many groups lol

3 Likes

All good my guy lmao

1 Like

research notable individuals while listening to this on loop in the background

2 Likes

I game.
I’ve been trying to replay or finally finished all the fallout games for some time now, finished fallout 3 and currently playing through the first game again and will be playing the second one for the first time after that which I’m pretty excited about.

But when I’m not gaming or working I’m writing a lot.
It’s basically my therapy but also my creative output. I used to try and draw too but honestly it’s just easier for me to accept bad spellings over drawing something badly for some reason.

Poetry is embarrassingly something I truly enjoy writing despite not really have that much of an interest of reading the stuff (other than Samuel Beckett).

uh, I also do a lot of photoshop junk too I guess. Nothing as interesting as taking real film photos and getting them developed which is still the coolest thing to me.
I did nearly buy a typewriter once though

1 Like

Drawing, playing TTRPGs and fantasizing about some big project, like doing a comic

3 Likes

Music, primarily piano and guitar.

Makes custom ss13 sheet music, usually MLP songs to murderbone while playing.

3 Likes

I regularly draw, play TTRPGs, write for my own DnD campaign, play games, and write song lyrics. Hoping to actually get into making the songs soon though!

Drawing is fun, but it wasn’t until recently that I was able to consistently work on commissions due to mental health stuff. Hoping to be able to stick to this consistent workflow (so far, I’m at about a 2 week record, since thats when I started) and be able to take comms more often :muscle:

1 Like

During Covid lockdowns I started dabbling in blacksmithing, haven’t been able to do it since I’ve moved to an apartment though.

8 Likes

punishing the innocents

3 Likes