Help Kate Garrison restore her honor

Hello crew and non crew, I need your help.

For the past year or so I constantly did questionable gimmicks involving lizard feet and hand holding and it tainted my “street rep”.

I want to change this.
I don’t want to be known as the ERPer or foot fetishist anymore.

How do I do this, where do I even start?

I’ve tried to lay low for the past month or so but people still accuse me of war crimes.

This is a serious cry for help and I want to hear your suggestions on how to improve my image in the community

3 Likes

Make a new character. Keep them away from anything questionable. May not fix your current “street rep” but will certainly help.

Poor Ra-dium has never recovered from the stigma of selling feet pics, her reputation forever ruined

Etherial feet
that is all

EZ76BU8XYAsfaTm

Have you considered: removing lizard-feet from your discord nickname

Regardless of feet, it was a funny incident which will be forever remembered.

One miner chocked on his coffee IRL when he heard the ash drake ask for lady lizard feet pics

I still tease Ra about that

I will occasionally shove Ra down and steal her shoes. Sure it might have made you infamous but it was also really memorable in a good way haha.

1 Like

I will do that now.

I need to start from something …

Forcefeed her, her deep fried shoes

Maybe even an admeme can post an advice of some sort.
I’m sure my behaviour even hit their radar at least once

No, I will not give up on my character

Oh lord, I thought the time I mentioned it (recently) was just in jest and that everyone was laughing. I really wished you DM’d me or PDA’d me in round to say you didn’t want to mention it anymore. I’m sorry.

(Also, looking back I did call you out in a VERY assholeish way, ie. “Vince why are you yelling at ME and not the feet lady!?” and for that I do extremely apologize. I was wrapped up in the husband back in forth with Vince and didn’t pay it any mind.)

As one human main to another the answer is simple. Simply do not utter the word lizard feet in a while and people will most likely forget about it.

Its probably one of those things that will never fully go away… but if it genuinely upsets you… just stop bringing it up and blank anyone who does. Call them out for being an ass if they don’t take the hint and ramp it up to harassment instead by baiting reactions or bringing it up constantly to you or others around you.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m sure we can bean or talk to people if they keep harassing you about it even if you’ve told them to stop

1 Like

yes… it has :\

Who are you?

2 Likes

cate gawwison

change name to Wait Garrison
gimmick is you make people wait

did I solve it?

3 Likes