Haliris Staff Feedback Thread

he has the attention span. Good admin, listened to my presentation on why I should be an admin, refuses to fight me in a 1v1 on lan though, :expressionless:
+1, good admin/10

1 Like

The definition of a based admin (I am aware this is an oxymoron but still)

1 Like

Spawned fucking brits to sell tea on MA station. That’s a hate crime.
10/10 BUS.
I also want to thanks him for helping me think about the game and how to moderate it. Our long discussions in admin chats or DMs really helped me as a player and a mod.
Real good guy, for a fr*nch…

7 Likes

British people aren’t real, they can’t hurt you.

2 Likes

I still hear them asking for my “loicence”, Tyra, they’re in my dreams…

3 Likes

Thread for full context of the situation, as the appeal pans out.

4 Likes

He’s awesome to talk to. I enjoy his feedback

2 Likes

Boo.

15151515char

1 Like

Very helpful to young hopeful admins in training, willing to help out and offer advice!

wall of text

I uuuuh

1 Like

very cool admin got me out of my shitter phase and encouraged me to step up my RP endlessly, fun buses and mostly fair judgement.

9.5/10 admin

very cool guy made me nukeop once

Haliris is extremely professional, and I usually like to read his thoughts about RP on the forums (reports, appeals and that sort of thing)!

He has also engaged with me on discord and helped me feel like a part of the community when I was too shy to join in much.

He also has a good sense of humour! Could change his name it Hilaris.

1 Like

Definitely in the top three best seniormins.

6 Likes

Automatically assuming the worst possible motivations and that I “just want to grief roleplayers” for not wanting to throw away antag rounds in vain trying to change what is ultimately a code issue is sort of a dick move.

From my maybe 3 months of playing this server, I have found that Hal is an admin that certainly goes above and beyond, not only processing reports in an exceptionally professional manner, but also interacting with the community all the time on the Discord. I cannot find fault with the way he acts.

I would hate to be in his crosshairs.

2 Likes

Sat in aghost as the station broke away from the Centcom, becoming it’s own independent entity. NoDeathsquadsent/10

sent Bobo the vengeful instead, which claimed QMs soul to the delight of his master, devil himself.
Bobo/10

1 Like

I was there, bobo did not engage in the fiddle out :pensive:

1 Like

that was a miscommunication between me and Satan. I wanted a fiddle duel, Hal thought I wanted a regular duel and so I got murdered by an impossibly powerful monkey. Then he tormented my eternal soul. Fun bus, always are with you. TurnedIntoLivingGold/10

2 Likes