Guide to Paperwork HOP

Ooooooh yeeeeaah.
Can we get the SEC papers in too? like arrest and search warrents? and the ol’ enemy of NT retirement contract?

2 Likes

Arrest and search warrants are already in the PR.

2 Likes

1 Like

Coming soon to a HOPline near you, my forms version 2.0, now featuring twice the length!

14 Likes

10 Likes

This is the form that earns a HoP a “dereliction of duty” charge from me.

1 Like

My god. It even has fancy ASCII text.

8 Likes

You don’t have ready every and each of those forms, right? Right?

I thought this wasn’t evil and people were making a big fuss over having to put a couple crosses down and then I read the words “mandatory competency exam”.

Dear God

Paperwork begets bombings

1 Like

I do now. :sunglasses:

Capture

9 Likes

I would actually be happy to implement these forms as our defaults when the photocopier update is done. The defaults are kind of ugly.

1 Like

As I have just learned, my paperwork is actually too long for it to properly show up on paper. :cry:

Good

I won’t have to shift the Lawyers from your Service staff into my SEC staff in order to put an end to your shenanigans.

On the one hand I like to be an efficient HoP who responds to the needs and desires of the crew without much hassle.

On the other hand that header is a work of art.

1 Like

Please never change. You’re the only likable HoP.

2 Likes

What about Kalavi when he’s been forced to Fufill HoP duty, with the red SEC huds and Black HoS beret on?

1 Like

No idea who that is, might be on when I am not. Nor do I… understand what sec huds and beret has to do it with?

Does “Acting Captain (HoS)” Kalavi Lumen ring a bell?

He’s a pretty good Hos Ive seen around