Guide to Paperwork HOP

spelling fixed, you can talk to the batong about font though.

Minor spelling mistake, rewrite the post again. Also you need a stamp from the captain.

1 Like

HoS can stamp and offer weapons permits to the extent of non-lethals with probable cause

Also I’m keeping that typo, this isn’t my guide post.

1 Like

closes shutters

HoP tip, the wall mounted flash is a great way of inducing similar suffering these idiots induce in you upon them.

I have now completed a few HR forms, now you can properly file workers compensation for being turned into a mouse from a wizard and then file a complaint against said wizard.

Workers Comp Request Form
Workers Compensation Request form
=

Employee Name:[________________________]
Employee Department/Occupation:[___________________]
Injury Sustained:[____________________]
Cause of Injury (Describe what happened and why):
[_________________________________________________]

Do you have a witness?
[_____]
Witness name and Occupation:[________________________]

Injured Employee/Witness Signatures:
-

Discrimination/Harassment Complaint Form
Discrimination/Harassment Complaint Form
=

Complainants (Information about you)
-
Complainants' Name:[_______________________________]
Complainants' Occupation:[___________________________]
Complainants' HOC:[_____________________________]

Respondant (Person who you are filing a Complaint against)
-
Respondants' Name:[_______________________________]
Respondants' Occupation:[____________________________]
Respondants' HOC:[_________________________________]

File a **Witness to Discrimination/Harassment form** if you have any witnesses to the event

The Complaint:
-
Please "X" all boxes that apply:
Race[__]   Species [__]  Galatic Common Proficiency[__] 
Religion[__]  Disability[__]  Sex[__]  Gender[__] Age[__]
Sexuality[__] Assault[__] Murder[__] Monkification[__] 
Transformation into a different Species[__]
Dusted/gibbed[__]
Swapped your mind with another species[__]

I experienced harassment or disrespectful behavior, but it isn't not based on any of the protected characteristics listed above. [__]

I experienced retaliation for filing a complaint or participating in an investigation.[__]

The respondant has created a hostile workplace environment[__]

Please describe fill the **Discrimination/Harassment Complaint Report** form with the conduct that you believe violates Nanotrasons Harassment and Discrimination Prohibited Policy or Respectful Workplace Policy

Complainants' Signature:
-
Witness form for Discrimination/Harassment
Witness to Discrimination/Harassment Form
=

Witness Name:[_____________________________]
Witness Occupation:[_______________________]

Discrimination/Harassment Complaint Incidence Report Form
Discrimination/Harassment Complaint Report
=

Complainants' Name:[_______________________________]

**In the following space, please describe in detail the conduct that you believe violates Nanotrasons Harassment and Discrimination Prohibited Policy or Respectful Workplace Policy:**

Also HOC means Head of Command, pretty much your or the respondants boss. If you don’t know who the HOC is for you or the respondent, just leave it blank or put in “N/A”. Though I’m pretty sure wizards have a high wizard counsel they do report to or something. Cyborgs HOC would either be the AI they are linked to or by default, the RD/Captain. Wizard apprentices HOC would be the Wizard. Xenobio creatures HOC would be their masters. Spiders/Xenomorph/Blobbernauts HOC would be the broodmother/queen/blob. Nukie’s HOC would be their leader of course.

Also personal note, I’d investigate EVERY report made by calling the respondent to your office and questioning them. If they fail to report in a timely manner, open up a court case for public scrutiny, if they fail to report I would either speak with the captain/HOS about fines/punishments or call CC if it’s a HOC that was the respondent of the report. I have successfully had a report against a wizard apprentice filed and had him pay a fine to my client for murdering him by creating a hostile workplace environment via making venders come to life and the complainant dying from them. My dream is to report a antag to CC and a admin playing along, sending in a higher up from a wizard counsel or the syndicates to reprimand them.

2 Likes

May I suggest replacing “HOC” with “SO” meaning “SUPERIOR OFFICER”?

1 Like

See pp hop ignore the paperwork and just ask department heads for access to cut the red tape.

Come back to hop and ask them for their forms just to burn them.

1 Like

Actual psychopath behavior holy shit, I love it

3 Likes

See pp hop ignore the paperwork and just ask department heads for access to cut the red tape.

Can’t do that when they are getting harassed by fifty other people because they need their stamp on their forum. System regulates itself!

1 Like

Played an AI in a round where the HoP was doing this, and it was hilarious. The Hopline grew to like 8-10 people and just wasn’t shrinking, and eventually:

• Security fined the HoP for negiligence, due to the lack of the HoP doing their job (Altering access on ID cards, managing the civil and supply departments, etc) resulting in the station being improperly staffed.
  • Eventually the captain demoted the Head of Forms to janitor just to get people sorted after a million complaints and security having to quell multiple riots.

10/10, Hilarious, please god don’t let me ever have to deal with that bullshit.

10 Likes

I also remember someone coming up to me, a lawyer, about a class action lawsuit for the victims of said riots. I think we managed to get jailtime for the HOP as a result but shuttle arrived

3 Likes

That was nightmarish

1 Like

Forgot about this thread. Highly recommend this for all your paperwork need: SS13 Paperwork Simulator

Now you can design bureaucratic nightmares outside the game too!

2 Likes

Thanks man!

Looks like it doesn t work for bee.

It’s made for baystation isn’t it? where they use a totally different paper system?

These forms are beautiful. Also fuck you.

Correct.

Bay’s paperwork system is amazing though.

Paperwork is being integrated into the photocopiers soon, check out

1 Like