Greytiders are gonna burn me alive

outrunning sec is really easy, just turn a corner and get in a locker. Works 9/10.

dont say that or admins gonna speedmerge locker removal

1 Like

excactly

i pissed shitted and came

this is so sad

I totally won’t just ask hop for maint access

and fill in their glorious forms

That means that either a lot of HOPs will be banned for not following SOP and/or a lot of CEs getting harrassed into granting maint access requests.

Just go play Golden, fucks sake people.

3 Likes

A football team wants to play football, but the local football club is far better than them, so they fear they might lose every time. Instead, they go to the local chess club and start to do keepie-uppies. The chess players complain about the footballers, and they are asked to leave by the club manager, but they refuse. Thus, the club confiscates all the footballs, so that they go to the football club instead. They remain, doing keepie-uppies with the pawns (which the chess players are trying to use for their game) and complain about how terrible it was that their footballs were confiscated.

11 Likes

You cannot hinder the tide, you are just making HOP work overtime giving everyone maint access

1 Like

No fun allowed on sage or powergamed on golden. Two equally valid choices.

but like unironically this change doesn’t do much but it makes me a bit sad i can’t explore maint and find cool stuff, otherwise pretty good change I guess?

1 Like

Someone gets it.

The change is quite minor and easily overridden by doing what the rules tell you to do.

In no way does this change completely prevent you from accessing maints - you just have to go through the HoP for it. If you want to do your own thing for fun - go through the HoP for it.

We simply anticipated massive backlash for this minor change, or else it would have been passed just like every other minor change

Good change.

How does job change interact with account paychecks? Assistants start with no money, and I’m guessing even if promoted they remain poor.

I’m not actually sure, to be honest - but I know changing the job code on your ID will make the appropriate vending machines in the department you transferred to free to access.

I would hope the job change also assigns you to that job’s paycheck from that department’s budget.

Changing job on an ID does give you free stuff from certain vendors but doesn’t increase paychecks.

1 Like

The real change we need

literally nothing will change with lrp, people will either keep playing on mrp or just go to another server

2 Likes

Things will change if we get pop. It’s basically people’s main (and to be fair best) arguments as to why they don’t play golden.

This is going to massively increase uptake of jobs with maint access. 2 of which will be medical doctor and engineers.

The CE and CMO are gonna have to deal with a lot of shitters in their depts and demote them.

On the flip side i welcome the additional janitors…this is such a buff for them.

Would it be wise to start ahelping shitters who pick the job just for the benefits to do whatever they want on sage(e.g. pyrotechnic chemists). Or will this remain a IC issue

Its not like assistants really do anything on sage anyway

2 Likes

https://wiki.beestation13.com/view/Rules#M3_Do_Your_Job