Greytiders are gonna burn me alive

In an effort to restrict the amount of roles filled by players that want to avoid any real duty on Sage as well as to better keep rampant greytiding in line, Assistants have lost their maints access on Sage effective as soon as the current round ends.

Assistants will retain their maintenance access on Golden however.

5 Likes

this change only hurts actual assistants

2 Likes

Based as assistants usually just tide
had an assistant tiding and killing people two rounds now, guess what it was a ban evader heh

Duplicate post ;v
https://forums.beestation13.com/t/assistant-maint-access-removal-discussion-not-a-clickbait/4278/650

16 Likes

since you banned assistants from maint access imma ban you from life

1 Like

Literally living in 1984.

1 Like

suddenly janitor is best job

oh fuck i thought it was a joke say sike right now

sike right now :>

1 Like

I love this song!
Based touch poster!

All I wanted to know. Thank you :flushed:

For reals
I like how we got departments which can make themselves god alone in 20 minutes without communicating with anyone but assistant getting sunglasses and budget insuls is the real problem keeping RP level at check.
How will that stop tiding again?

3 Likes

It will impede it. The coders already have sci in their collimators too.

And now, music to listen to as this thread descend into chaos and misery :

1 Like

one or two more doors to hack
holy shit admins saved the roleplay!

while non-shitters that want to use maint for something interesting are restricted from doing so
you know these?

2 Likes

Well, there is a cooldown to each power wire being pulsed, so you need to learn several. Also prevents you from outrunning sec.

Edit : for maint projects, just do them on Golden, just as god intended.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am unhappy with the change partially, I do not like removing the assistant maint access but the lrp live again argument.