Greentext and memetext bragging

Oh trust me if i had survived i was going to maxcap you haha

If you survived I would of been unsubverted by then and if I was still subverted trust me I wouldn’t of let you get far.

i already had everything for it and i belive i had a can of fusion done so in any case i could’ve just opened it anad waited until everyone was dead on board

But how are you gonna to grab a can of fusion and bring it to my sat? And trust me we would of hunted you down to the ends of the Earth.

I dint need to i could’ve just opened it and slowly but surely all your borgs and master would have died leaving me room to desurvert you and fix the atmos of the stataion which at this point would be hotter than the core of the sun

Trust me under the right circumstances an AI is a deadly monster. Robotics building mechs. Shut the Apc off or have a borg cut the wires.
Chemistry is making emps. Apc. Sec getting out of hand. Make Beepsky hostile and lock the armory down. Plasma and NO2 flood and they are fucked.

I mean good point but still you weren’t getting out of there alive.

I had internals and my hardsuit fully protects against both maian damage types of fusion

If my assumption is correct the NO2 would be pushed away and boom wave of death

No I mean we were going to kill you. Like you were going to die by our hands.

I mean if i had touched the fusion can and opened it all your borgs would just die

But I mean who drags a can of fusion with them.

And the CE hardsuit protects from the heat of fusion. You are actually sitting in the reaction the sun goes through every second. What the fuck.

heres the chat logs for the saboteur cyborg story, hastily put in pastebin https://pastebin.com/8snwzB4j

bump

i got to dual wield both silenced pistols and syndicate revolvers this round

That’s a lot o gun…

First time contracting
Take a look at my list of targets. One is an Engineer moth named Bil Bob. Dropoff point at the abandoned gambling den.
Find Bil Bob at the primary tool storage, I ask him to help repair the rage cage in the abandoned gambling den.
He is a kind fellow and lets me pull him through maintenance to the den.
Apply a firm smack with the baton and restrain him, take out my tablet and prepare to call the extraction pod to pick him up.
Accidentally click the cancel contract option in the rush.
Apologize profusely. Bil Bob is confused but chill. I give him a hug and a Syndicate sentience potion to keep quiet about the ordeal.

I am sorry Bil Bob.

1 Like

the memetext is forever superior to the greentext, as one holoparasite of mine told me

bump

you ever nab two traitors in one arrest

Ogan should be banned on MRP for powergaming by being a competent sec officer.