Great waiting 5 days for admins to awnser will be soo fun, ban appeal by kate bishop

ye whit a stars wars joke in it tho… while puting my gear away. plan was to figth him on a boxing mach whitout any cap gear

still subverting the chain of command since you wanted to do it for the role of captain

Let’s remember this person was for all intents and purposes the actual captain at the time. Is this how a captain should act? Probably not.

even if i won i wouldnt have a way to claim my price, i was letting all the cap gear there, yes including the id.

that doesnt matter you shouldve given up the role instantly

and about the chain of comand, can be adress the captain that made me full cap because of yes?

technically i was the roundstart chaplain, i had the authority of a cap but none of the training or the actual things a head has, i believe.

1 Like

No, they made you “acting” captain
The Current captain who put you there doesn’t have the power to make you Captain of the station.
Only Centcomm has that power, thats why a new captain came to become the captain. Meaning you had to step down. yet you didnt

from the words of the cap.

“you are the captain now”

“we are doomed eitherway”

“enjoy”

i saw that as saying “you arent the best person to be captain but i just want to sleep, your problem now”

okay sure, that works. But only when you were acting captain.

The Real Captain came along and you called em an impostor and they telescopic batonned your chest because they were the REAL captain, yet you shot at em instead of explaining the situation and what happened.
This is about subverting the Chain of Command Kate.

1 Like

Line 853: [2020-05-24 01:13:40.934] SAY: Wisakejak/(Hornet) “I think it's time for… DEMOCRATICALLY ELLECTED CAPTAIN” (Starboard Primary Hallway (189, 130, 2))
Line 1846: [2020-05-24 01:27:51.666] SAY: Wisakejak/(Hornet) “aight gonna cryo and making kate captain” (Corporate Showroom (150, 109, 2))
According to what @wisakedjak said, kate was the new captain. I dont know where the “only centcomm has the power to make a new captain” comes from.

Anyways, I tagged the captain that promoted kate, hopefully they throw their opinion itn

i didnt have time to explain anything at all, lets supose the captain came at me whit a batton but didnt batton me as i apparently imagined it, if i get battoned down while in cap gear only 3 things would happen.

a)perma

b)execution

c)being questioned

as you see 2 of the 3 outcomes where bad for me like REALLY BAD i didnt wanna pass all my round in perma, so i decided to just do a funny let the gear in the floor and figth the cap on a boxing mach to finalize that.

All you’re doing is showing that the cap also subverted COC

thats is good from a point of view… i supose.

This is about subverting the Chain of Command, not how SS13 lore works.
Especially since this is an MRP server
Real Captain with actual training comes along to become the new captain, yet the untrained “acting” captain decides to subvert the chain of command.

2 Likes

acting captain is when a , head, hop, warden, takes the role of captain i wasnt acting as captain i was fully promoted to captainship by the old captain. and yes he absolutelly broke the COC by promoting a random instead of the totally healthy RD.

1 Like

you also subverted coc by accepting to begin with and escalationg the situation when the new cap arrived and no you can’t be promoted to full captainship by anyone

you openly disobeyed centcom then got surprised when cc appointed cap came to arrest ye…

if my boss ofered me a better job i would TOTALLY accept it, is extra money for me.

no CC told me about hoping off after i shoot cap like… 20 secs? maybe 15