Great Bee Admin Drive

I think it depends on your ‘score’, your notes and generally how people/admins see you and most important if Headmins see you as a ‘good’ addition to the staff. Well, Headmins are the most important part there.

where do i need to sign up?

https://forums.beestation13.com/c/staff-applications/6

I made that check you posted in this forum post. I will allow it’s use if you make me an admin without me making an appeal.

Thanks!

Aren’t you that crazy guy from Toolbox station

1 Like

yes, yes he is

20chars

1 Like

Penwin! It is good to see you again.

hey guys just found this guide its really helpful you should check it out How to become an ADMEME on BEESTATION13 tutorial [2020] **WORKING** [virus-free]

Yeah I to love being an admin on a 600ms+ server where holding the D key for as little as a second nearly crashes my game and sends me halfway across the station for ??? reasons.

just dont stay on status tab

switching off the status tab only affects the game speed not the fact that the server is hosted in germany

6 Likes

yeah then don’t live in brazil retard

3 Likes

come to brazil

sincerely,
man who is not in brazil

breh

based shitmins

2 Likes

Both servers only realistically need 1 to 2 admins on at the one time, unless tickets get backlogged.

then what are 6 doin there in MRP?

5 Likes

you know honestly i want to get to the bottom of this what the fuck are those six admins doing there?
MRP nibbas always talk about how much calmer and nicer it is so it cant be that many more tickets that would necessitate 3-6 times as many admins. its disproportional to the difference in pop

and this is every day

You know that Admins can play too? And usually that’s what they do if there is more than 1 online.

i thought that they have to not show up as an admin to play. and if they do show up as an online admin on the site and adminwho that would be kindof retarded since they cant admin in the middle of playing right?

is the reason admins never play on LRP because they know they’d get mopped up in 3 seconds

Oliva really, we are players and we don’t have to deadmin everytime when we play. It may look like this that there are 6 admins on MRP and only 1 on LRP, but in reality most tickets are handled by those that observe, not play.