How to become an ADMEME on BEESTATION13 tutorial [2020] **WORKING** [virus-free]

hello in this tutorial i will show you how to become an admin on beestation13 its really simple

1. Have at least 18 years of age or more. You just have to be alive for that long. The council said that so you gotta.
2. Have a more than 100-150 hours of playtime on bee. You have to know what it’s like to be a player and know the basics of the game. Protip - apply for a mentor first and if you get accepted then playtime won’t be an issue.
3. Don’t have a lot of notes. If you can’t follow server rules, it’s very likely you won’t follow admin conduct and you’ll get demoted fast.
If you have a lot of notes then you should:

• Avoid getting banned/noted for like 2/3 months (or more)
  • Be a mentor (being already a staff member might help)
  • Be nice to everyone and help people

Then you have a chance to become an admin because you’ve shown that you’re a changed person etc
4. Answer the questions in the application template in a reasonable way. Like… look at the server rules, look at the admin conduct, and think “what would a good admin do in that situation :thinking:”.
5. Don’t put too much memes in there. If you really wanna become an admin you gotta be able to control your brilliant sense of humour and try to be a bit boring for a while. Treat it like a job interview or something like that.

Aaaand if you’ve followed this guide correctly you should become a trialmin soon. When you’ll have a score of like +5 and no minus points you have done it right and you’ll prolly get something like +8 or +10 soon.
It’s not always fun and adminbus but at least people are nice.

9 Likes

Didnt ask, shut up retard

31 Likes

This is a nice tutorial and all but most people who are willing to become admins in the first place have
usually already fucked up step 3

3 Likes

hear me out, what if you have cancer and cannot? is the council ableist? do I need to call zoey?

6 Likes

Do it pussy, you won’t.

3 Likes

why do you care, you’re 18 :thinking:

He’s advocating for the youth

5 Likes

please send me balls pics so i can verify you hit pubery

10 Likes

You get 1 year off for every type of cancer you have.

3 Likes

Moving this excellent tutorial to guides

1 Like

To be entirely honest this being necro’d is probably a good thing. Considering all the recent admin apps.

Bitch your a recent admin app

Never said I wasn’t. :flushed:

Good guide. Works very well. 10/10

Voted +1

Tried mentor step, you didn’t tell me how to be accepted as mentor, -1 bad tutorial.

1 Like

Ah. Necro bad.

20 characters.

doesnt work

It isn’t bad. We need more staff positions filled, ask the headmins.

Like you, why arent you a mentor anymore? Go reapply smh

Damn, this thread so old Average Joe posted in it.

3 Likes