Golden Honey no longer being produced by Beestation inc

Wait. So what’s going to happen to golden admins.
And golden only players likes michiru

Wait didnt Michiru quit/get banned?

unknown_2-1

1 Like

Corg, it’s because of Corg. Server population always drops when Corg is the next map. This weekend we were on Box with 25 players, next station was Corg, we had 5.

7 Likes

Can we atleast get a new map named golden

Agreed, get rid of Corg at this point.

No matter how many ‘fixes’ it has recieved, it is the worst and most non-functional map by far.

2 Likes

Or it’s just deadpop hours coming about…

this is so sad I am crying

Michiru got a year long Sage ban iirc, but still lives on Golden.

Would be interesting to see whether Sage-only banned players would be allowed a limited time chance to appeal outside of normal timeline procedures. Obviously weighed with recent notes and so on.

so this is what happens when you keep making changes aimed at killing off the lrp player base

huh

4 Likes

Would only be fair, honestly.

Though some of them will not care to return.

Damn I come back on here for the first time in forever and see this. looks like nothing has changed.

Bee has been trashing LRP since they got an MRP server, it was only a matter of time.

I was bored, lurking on forums and found this. We reached the last line.

F

Can you spare any details about the event or will you make another, separate info post about it ?

1 Like

Did you know that Beestation was started as an MRP server?

Exactly what the event will be hasn’t been decided yet. We wanted to make sure there weren’t going to be mass riots first, to be frank.

It amuses me seeing the old bans for poor RP from before Sage even existed.

I have a dumbass idea. Over the past 2 years or so there was a constant tribalism between Golden and Sage, who is more robust, who is more of a shitter, who has a larger cock, and so on and so forth.

It would honestly be fitting if the last event was a big ass tournament with different rounds where Golden regulars would compete against Sage regulars, in a last final act of defiance.

While I don’t like promoting the tribalism, it really won’t matter anymore so I can get down with that.

then sage regulars would have to play with golden players, which they just dont want to do, so they wouldnt participate. the event has to be golden focused.