Glowstation feedback and bugreport thread

im afraid to inform you that’s false

3 Likes

This should probably be capitalized, and renown should probably be renowned.

Sprite for the AI pet looks a bit odd.

dunno if this is just lucky RNG but I spawned within a few tiles of a free throwing star which seems a bit odd

Some of the doors in the explo dock have inconsistent capitalization.

Add some type of trimline to the wood here

I believe this is just random loot cargo warehouse has that’s just where the cargo tech has a spawner, were you able to use the door on top left of the screenshot? last time i reported it that it wasn’t possible and it had a ‘‘miner-something’’ name on the door even though it’s the boxes warehouse

There is no captain’s spare safe

No APC here

nah theese are technically maint loot. and yea it is random

its the same area… look bellow
you need to learn to think with 3 dimentions

2 Likes

i may have accidentally posted before round was end so technically ick oock

Atmos has no waste to space line

what space there is no space

1 Like

NTNet relays
Clean up the ugly staircases please
Remove the ice in the SM room and move the cooling loop to the east side otherwise the waste won’t get cooled properly

Random newcaster inside a door, this is uhh maint of medbay main area
Screenshot_1

take 2

space tile inside the engineering mostly completed shuttle, also on another note I don’t think a janitor should be able to get here by just walking through doors they have access to

Are you meant to gain >1500% Radiation from watching SM explode on a different z level?
I was watching the SM explode from the 2nd floor and suddenly get prompts that I mutate.

Didn’t take long to find out that I was irradiated to 1500%.

I took screenshots of things I wanted to report as I went along:

• Quirky map in the engineering main room.

• Maybe these doors in engineering should do what others (like delta) do, which is close the first one when the second one opens, like a pseudo airlock

• The inner airlock door to the SM would never (or atleast in a timely fashion) open. Maybe making the airlock smaller with it’s fittings outside would be a better idea? (Also wall disposals chute on the bottom left).

• What are the floor tile decals in the tool storage supposed to mean?

• Oh also, here’s a little quirk of multi z-levels: Mesons can see people through walls if they’re in a floor below you (but not on the same floor).

• I was playing engineering so I got a few things to say about it like the power not being linked to the above floors, and relinking it was odd to say the least. We also barely had enough power for the whole station with the SM on full blast.

• This bottom door didn’t have any power but the top one did (I’m not sure if it was part of the ongoing power problems we had during the shift and also I have hardly any idea where this is since I was lost at the time)

• Cargo south entrance is missing a firelock on the right

• I know you know, but the SM waste problem is a big one. We need a way to get rid of it. Maybe a big room for us to store the gasses in? Maybe dumping it out into the first floor outside, or the snow in the fifth floor? Maybe the big pillar above the SM? Who knows

1 Like

Do not burden the poor mappers with our broken multiz-rendering

2 Likes