Get to know Prickly_tomato ama/stream

I finally no longer feel like I’m dying from the flu so I’ll go ahead and post this:

Hello beestation! It’s been more than a few years since I was a admin on here, so I want to get to know the community more so I’ve decided to put up a AMA on here. I’ll also be streaming a game in one of the general VC’s on Beestations discord server, though the options I’ll give will be short than my last “Get to know Prickly” post. I’d really like to get to know ya’ll better, especially since many of the old names I use to see are no longer here. I’ll try chatting in discord more

What game do you want to watch me play?
  • Dwarf Fortress (Steam or OG version)
  • Project Zomboid
  • Minecraft
  • Hypnospace Outlaw
  • Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes

0 voters

STREAM WILL BE ON WEDNESDAY 10AM/UTC-5, MAY 10th

1 Like

Just realized I set up the poll wrong, so just pick one thing please

Hypnospace only if it’s blind, otherwise PZ. Very nice taste in games btw.

1 Like

shameless self plug forum post, so based (unironically)

Yes it’ll be blind

1 Like

get to know you?, more like, i hardly knew them :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :disguised_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :lying_face:
face_vomiting
stuck_out_tongue

Simply play rainword nerd

2 Likes

YO, you got DEEP ROCK GALACTIC?

if so, would you be down to play it?

3 Likes

I don’t, at least not YET, I think I’ll get it after I get my next paycheck. Would be down to play if I had it already

DRG isn’t a $60 game so you know, though it is as valuable as one.

Play rainworld :rage: also use g2a website some games are super cheap just make sure you’re buying a steam key not account

Key purchase sites are morally dubious, worse than piracy arguably. From what I’ve heard they get their keys from individuals using stolen credentials, which often ends in chargebacks and harms developers.

I use them too, so I’m not saying you can’t, but it’s something to keep in mind.

1 Like

If ya buy the windows 10 version, then you get to play with console players on Xbox.

1 Like

Hypnobros… it hurts…

If you use sites that get their keys from grey market then yes. I’d suggest using https://isthereanydeal.com/ as it only shows non grey fe. fanatical

Although on the topic, good luck on getting a discount for rimworld, its rare

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.