Get to know Prickly_Tomato Stream

Hello beestation, I’ve been a admin for a few months and I want to get to know the community better. I currently have planed to stream in the General Voice Channel on the Beestation Discord a random game that I have and just chat with ya’ll till deep into the night.
I’ll be streaming at 7pm CDT/ 2am WET/12am GMT+8 this Friday 8/25
I’ll be dropping a list of games I’ve picked out from my steam library (making sure it’s games that A. are appropriate per server rules (or at least something I know that won’t have sexual content) and B. Games I have at least a understanding of what to do.
Part 1 part 2 part 3 part 4
I also have Escape from Tarkov and Dwarf Fortress (if you want to see me suffer) and a PS1 emulator with games I’m not gonna list unless someone really wants to see it but it has a mix of well known popular games but a good part of it is hidden gems

Just comment on what games you want me to check out (I hope to God it isn’t dwarf fortress, I’d have to reprint wiki pages out and practice so it just isn’t me staring at paper the whole time).

I’ll also be updating here if the times gets changed because it isn’t set in stone for me yet, but it most likely will be friday at 7pm CDT

Dwarf Fortress, without a tileset or a Lazy Newb pack

I have never used Lazy Newb pack but I will keep my runic tile set to the grave

Pathologic / papers please / VVVVVV

Is there some sort of election that you’re partaking in where you want to earn our votes or something?

1 Like

nope, I just haven’t liked a game like SS13 in a really long time and I really love beestation. I want to just to get to know people on the server better and kind of show myself outside of me admin pming people and playing a constant stream of Jazz on the servers. Standard attempt at good PR and getting social interaction I crave

1 Like

pray “floorclown me please”

Dwarf fortress would be fun to see but I won’t even be able to be there :frowning:

Play rimworld and commit warcrimes…

Papers please is a lowkey HoP simulator if you think about it.

1 Like

stream starting now
20characters

i see you pay for your games

like me