Gary Ulysses Johnson/Drinsaneo feedback/roast

I decided I want to see how people see me both IC and OOC as Captain Baron Sergeant Gary Ulysses Johnson. Some may know me as a comdon captain player or the guy who got banned for writing Clown X HoS. Regardless, I want to know.

You might also know me as the captain that somehow fucks up 9/10 rounds through some mysterious way.

face 1

7 Likes

Obligatory who?

who

Based captain player

1 Like

based, hosted a talent show when I was AI

1 Like

4 Likes

First off, that is one hell of a name, secondly did you ask for that pfp or did you make it yourself?
Otherwise I think I’m usually too low on the chain of command to properly interact with you.

1 Like

Captain because that’s my main, baron because it’s funny, sergeant because I play Colonial Marines as a squad leader. I made Gary have the most generic name outside of John Smith so he would stand out amongst the more unique names. That being said if you see me not in the middle of a cluster-fuck don’t hesitate to have a chat.

1 Like

You need to find a way to add more titles and maybe even a suffix.

1 Like

-The first of Lunar Colony Alpha Lambda 776

One of the most enjoyable captains. Calls himself a comdom but in reality has the right amount of mistakes, good shot calling and disky forgetting (not sure if the last one has ever happened though). Some might call him the perfect balance. Keep doing you, you don’t have to reach perfection to be a great captain!

3 Likes

Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia Pure GIF - Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia Pure Danny De Vito - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

Based captain

Gary/10

1 Like

Sorry again about the maid dress, you are still my favorite HoP.

1 Like

Gary is a great Captian which is always a role needing to be filled (me having to be acting captain for the 100th time) Same goes when he’s a sec officer, always level-headed and respectable.

Shame I’m not his favorite HoP though… :pensive:

1 Like

To be honest up until this moment I didn’t realize the stations best lawyer Austin Gold was also played by the best lizard with a wig Forgets-Her-Name. I am always grateful to see that Forgets was filling the role before I arrive because I know the station and disc is safe. I can always call Gold for any legal needs regardless of ethics. You are more than an HoP, your a real G.

2 Likes

when i breaching ai’s sat from space as a martial artist. he charged at me into space with nothing but his his gun. no hardsuit or a melee weapon

10/10 it is physically impossible to make a dumber move
ᶦ ʷᵃˢ ᵉⁿᵈᵒʳˢᵉᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉⁿᶜᵒʳᵃᵍᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ᶦⁿˢᵘˡᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ᵃ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᶜᵒᵒˡ ˡᵃᵈ

4 Likes

Challange accepted, I’ll do something dumber. Perhaps giving the disc to an assistant?

6 Likes

No see, an assistant can call for help.
give it to a mime and tell the mime if you see him any where but maint you’ll kill him and nuke the station yourself.

You’re a solid captain though, some of the best station names I’ve had the pleasant surprise of serving on.

2 Likes

1 Like