Drinsaneo Mentor Application

Going to throw you some wildcards here:

How do you make ghetto space drugs?

A clown says he wants to eat the walls and asks you how it could be done. What do you tell him?

You get a rules question, and no admins are on. What do you do?

fuck the 10 votes, the amount of effort you put in the guide proves you actually want to help new players learn

+1

1 Like
  1. You can always ask the chem man or steal the board, every single one of them thinks they are Walter White. But the three things you need is sugar, mercury, and Lithium. You need a pestle for the last two, but you can find sugar in foods or on its own. IDK where exactly but I think batteries and other things you can find in maints can be grounded up. (Haven’t done ghetto chem yet, only sometimes real)

2. Pray to the gods for the power, or if you are a mere mortal, I would suggest deconstructing the walls, frying all parts of them, and then eating them.

3. Try and clarify if it’s a simple question, but if not, I would notify someone who gets paid more to come on through discord.

1 Like

Pretty Decent answers.

1. Go to church and make a mortar/pestle out of one or more pews. Grind up batteries from robo and analyzers from the autolathe, then add a hot cocoa from the cup vendor. Poof, Chocolate Flavored Space Drugs with yummy side effects!

2. You could also grind up the mats from the walls as well, which is what I do.

3. Generally the admins frown upon any answering, but in practice from what I remember, nobody was faulted for answering things with “No you can’t just plasflood, but don’t quote me on that”, but this was almost 2 years ago and in a different bee. I personally would not recommend any answer to be honest.

1 Like

A player I know wants to earnestly help others, and answers aren’t bad.

+1

T:4.5

1 Like

Both me bumping and chilling my other two posts:

Art of Captaincy, by Captain Sergeant Baron Gary Ulysses Johnson - Guides - BeeStation (beestation13.com)

Gary Ulysses Johnson/Drinsaneo feedback/roast - Player Input / Player Feedback - BeeStation (beestation13.com)

2 Likes
  1. How the heck do I move

2. How do I put TC into my implant?

3. How do I find an Ash Drake on Lavaland?

1 Like
  1. To get the moving, you need to first activate hotkeys “tab” and then click the button in the top left buckle looking thing or press “B” if hotekeys are enabled. Movement is on a WSAD basis.

2. To load TC into your uplink implant you need to put them into the physical implanter. To get the TC out you need to purchase raw TC. (been a while since I played tator and used the uplink)

3. Look for the “Fiery Signal” on the GPS. Good luck!

1. Ick, hotkeys. But right! But also there’s the little resist button and the bottom right aaand arrow keys for movement, if a user desires them!

2. Right about getting them out, but apparently you can just slap yourself with TC when implanted to get them in, which is neat.

3. Yep!

+1, get in here.

T: 5.5

2 Likes

Honestly a delight to see in game, over all pretty good answers, and also it’s nice seeing a command main signing up as a mentor! Happily tossing in a +1

T: 6.5

Good.
26 day wait is long enough

+1

T: 7.5

1 Like

Been a full month, here is my updated hours as of 7/28/22

2 Likes

eh i’ll just throw a few recent mhelps i had see how you may handle more vauge questions
while we waint for a admin to cure their procrastination
(for legal reasons that was a joke)

what’s the most effitient weaponn i can get my hands on as a medic

i suddenly stopped moving without a message saying anyhing

how do i make a bow

1. Well as an MD you have access to the circular saw, a robust melee weapon, along with other surgical tools. If you have chem access you can make chem grenades or a deadly toxin that you can load into a syringe gun, which fires a full syringe at your target.

2. It could be the server is dying or you are lagging out. Check your ping. (You can also make the server better for 3 big ones)

3. 8 bones, 4 watcher sinew, under the tribal tab.

I’ll read this when I’m not sleep deprived.

1 Like

you also forgot the syringe gun. a good weapon if you have ways of the chem

most deffenetly. but there’s also a risk is that anoying abductor organ

ye
+1
im gonna go yell outside tyranic’s window

1 Like

For your first question you should also inform them they should not be seeking these items if they are not an antagonist, the saw is a hard one to proove, but a syringe gun is definitely a power gaming item if obtained for this reason.

I did mention syringe gun, just not in detail but here is my knowledge on it: Fires one shot, can’t penetrate armor normally (target unprotected limbs), and works great with stealthy toxins or a mix of Phlog and other fiery components if you want to KFC someone.

(Only use when antag, don’t power game as Peppercats pointed out)

2 Likes

well then i am blind :skull: