Francium Admin Report Peanut Gallery

I used Dilate as an insult sure, but I didn’t think it was anti-trans. I didn’t even think the HOP was trans so i’m not sure why that’s even being used.

Considering the HOP also started by insulting my name, my hair, and told me to seethe, I thought that was an appropriate response.

Dilate, unless you specifically look it up, does not seem like an anti-trans term, since it’s just a normal word that people use every day. If I told a friend to dilate, they’d assume that i’m telling them to relax.

I have no clue why i’m being used as some huge anti-trans person because all I did was say the word dilate in response to seethe. I have never been anti-trans, and i’m suddenly being described in this thread like some bloody alt-right coded language person.

I just didn’t know the meaning of one word okay!

1 Like

What? I was being defensive, because I didn’t bloody understand that dilate was a trans-joke. How is being defensive in a bloody ban appeal now a reason to perma-ban.

You know, i’m sometimes surprised that an autistic 2d spessman game can generate so much hate and drama

4 Likes

This tbh. Its obvious this guy did not know what he did was wrong and instead of having the answer explained to him in the ahelp Fran decided to perma.

2 Likes

Like, I don’t even care if I still get banned for being an asshole in MRP, I was being an asshole, but I wasn’t insulting or making jokes about trans people.

2 Likes

bro literally who cares :-////

1 Like

bro i care, I got perma-banned and made to look like some alt-right bigot for saying “dilate”

5 Likes

oh yes that’s a beestation admin moment

2 Likes

yeah I should dilate, seethe maybe? cope? piss my pants wait for heads to change my diaper? Okay. 19 Dollar Fortnite card. Who wants it? And yes, I’m giving it away. Remember, share share share. And trolls. Don’t get blocked.

2 Likes

TIL dilate. I feel like unless you’re a 4channer yourself you’re not going to know this word.

1 Like

For the longest time I thought this was about Dilute, not Dilate, and nobody knew what Diluted Juice was.

reasons to play mime:
You don’t need to speak and are expected not to speak. Thus nobody can accuse you of saying anything bad.

3 Likes

You probably wouldn’t have been banned at all if you didn’t

A. spend so much time deflecting to other people
and B. spend so much time trying to say that it isn’t

For 2 reasons

1. Admin rulings are final for the round. This might seem shitty but pretty much every server has this rule and I believe its to keep admins sane when dealing with multiple people.
  2. we have to deal with a wide range of people, and besides, saying “seethe dilate” etc. is literally just parroting what started on imageboards, which then trickled down to reddit and other places (like many memes.) Shitty people who are perfectly aware of what they’re doing will pull that defense all the time, even for stuff that’s way more charged.

tl;dr focus on you, and if there’s an issue w/ something like this deal with it on the forums instead, especially if it’s something so minor.

Like if I was the one bonking for someone telling others to dilate, and they weren’t a pain/had a clean history, the most I would do is set short-lasting note. Obviously I can only speak for myself, even the stuff I wrote above is my perspective but I think its a fair view.

also it’s a 6 month ban now, if you appeal it again I would encourage you to take what I wrote in mind, and focus less on the “dilate” thing since it really is more about the ticket conduct

I wasn’t deflecting, I was providing context. It’s important to note that I wasn’t just randomly busting out some internet phrases, the person insulted me was repeating “Seethe”, to which i responded “Dilate”.

I’m not saying that’s it’s not a term used by bigots, i’m saying that it’s completely understandable to not know that the phrase is used by bigots, since it’s such a common word, and it’s fucked up for an admin to not even mention that to someone before perma-banning them.

The fact that my ban history will now always have some shit about me being anti-trans for using a single word, that the banning admin didn’t bother discussing with me is fucked up. My history consists of 4 bans, one of which was 6 months ago, and one of which I asked for. I have no history of hate-speech, i’ve been on the server for a year and a half, and my ban appeal is just treated with a “we’re done here”.

And if it’s been reduced to 6 months, why? My ban appeal was fully denied, so surely I deserve a permaban. If you hadn’t have mentioned it, how the hell would I have ever found out?

So now I have to deal with a fucked up note that just says “yo this guy is a bigot” for using a word that most people wouldn’t even think is a hateful term.

It wouldn’t be appropriate for me to go back and find the logs to dump here to argue specific points. (that’d be for another appeal)

But notes don’t matter that much, especially in the long run.

The words you use matter; it seems like you’re deflecting yet again.
Understand that how you worded your intentions was mis-understood largely because of your own fault; this will be your first step.

I don’t understand how it’s deflecting to provide context to a situation. I have mentioned multiple times that I was acting like an asshole, but that it’s one thing to be an asshole, and another thing to be purposefully making anti-trans jokes.

1 Like

By admitting that you do not know, you have taken your first step.
Try different approaches, I suggest being more humble and earnest.

Best of luck.

So grovel cause an admin took a word and looked way too much into it?

Because that’s what this entire thing is about, me using a single word. I didn’t do any jokes about trans people, I used a single word that I didn’t know the full context of.

Yes, you must be understanding that how you said can be interpreted in many different ways; the word you had used just happened to be one of those words.