Francium Admin Report Peanut Gallery

yo I need the main post to be unlocked because Ike responded to me but I can’t respond back

1 Like

Quote them and reply here.

Who won the chess game tho

I never knew that dilate meant something dirty. Even in modern times it’s not used for whatever you think it’s used for. I learnt the word from “dilated pupils”.

Words have context and meaning related to that context.
We aren’t saying it’s inherently a slur or a hate term, but the context makes that unquestionable.

This argument over ‘old definitions’ and strict dictionary definitions is not going anywhere.

He tried that defense. He managed to fuck it up.

1 Like

It looks like I was about the first one. from what another admin said “slur” or not the guy was still being an asshole, and apparently it is used as a slur in certain parts of the internet. I’ve never heard it used that way but it seems like some people have so idk. It still seems a little fishy about the random adminbus but that’s probably not impoerant enough to report over.

The 2nd one is still somewhat valid, howver. Guy literally insults anyone who joined after the SSeth guy made his video.

not sure about 3. What was the off-topic argument about?

The 4th one where he randomly accused me of being racist IRL is still valid and iirc he hasn’t apologized but it’s been a while and I may have forgotten.

1 Like

People are allowed to have opinions, if he thinks you’re shitty then he thinks you’re shitty, deal with it.

1 Like

??? how you reading this

I don’t really know the context though, but it seemed the way Maggot said it was you misunderstand something.

The guy very clearly used it as an insult, take a look at the original report

Okay, so i’m here after this whole fucking conversation.

The person who was insulting me told me to seethe, i told them to dilate in return, because I didn’t bother up looking the history of a word like dilate, much like i wouldn’t bother up looking whether seethe, cope or cringe are anti-trans terms.

I did not know that the word DILATE is a an anti-trans term. In my boing, Francium said that dilate was worse than seethe. I asked why, they said, it’s worse than seethe, I asked why, they perma-banned me.

I don’t know what proves that more than the fact when asked what I think the word dilate means, I answered the wrong bloody thing, because, i’m an ape-brain who plays SS13.

Jesus christ, I’ve been banned for being a shitter, but in the over a year and a half of being on this server I have never been banned for hate-speech of any sort, so getting suddenly perma-banned for saying the word “dilate”, being given a note that just amounts to “anti trans joke”, when I am not anti-trans, is fucking insane.

My bad behaviour in the ticket was due to a bad mood after I got adminbussed with zero explanation.

Nowhere during my boing was I told that the word dilate was anti-trans, in fact, Francium seemed more angry at the beginning that I used the word FURRY (because the HOP insulted my lack of characters hair, so I called them furry)

4 Likes

I used Dilate as an insult sure, but I didn’t think it was anti-trans. I didn’t even think the HOP was trans so i’m not sure why that’s even being used.

Considering the HOP also started by insulting my name, my hair, and told me to seethe, I thought that was an appropriate response.

Dilate, unless you specifically look it up, does not seem like an anti-trans term, since it’s just a normal word that people use every day. If I told a friend to dilate, they’d assume that i’m telling them to relax.

I have no clue why i’m being used as some huge anti-trans person because all I did was say the word dilate in response to seethe. I have never been anti-trans, and i’m suddenly being described in this thread like some bloody alt-right coded language person.

I just didn’t know the meaning of one word okay!

1 Like

What? I was being defensive, because I didn’t bloody understand that dilate was a trans-joke. How is being defensive in a bloody ban appeal now a reason to perma-ban.

You know, i’m sometimes surprised that an autistic 2d spessman game can generate so much hate and drama

4 Likes

This tbh. Its obvious this guy did not know what he did was wrong and instead of having the answer explained to him in the ahelp Fran decided to perma.

2 Likes

Like, I don’t even care if I still get banned for being an asshole in MRP, I was being an asshole, but I wasn’t insulting or making jokes about trans people.

2 Likes

bro literally who cares :-////

1 Like

bro i care, I got perma-banned and made to look like some alt-right bigot for saying “dilate”

5 Likes

oh yes that’s a beestation admin moment

2 Likes

yeah I should dilate, seethe maybe? cope? piss my pants wait for heads to change my diaper? Okay. 19 Dollar Fortnite card. Who wants it? And yes, I’m giving it away. Remember, share share share. And trolls. Don’t get blocked.

2 Likes