Francinum Staff Feedback Thread

This is the feedback thread for our Administrator Francinum.

Please provide your thoughts about how they perform.

This is not the place for ban appeals or player reports but you can mention specific events and how they handled it given you don’t try to change the outcome of the case.

You are expected to keep a somewhat formal tone and give constructive criticism. Insults will not be tolerated.

pretty based, does code i think?

I love Francinum but he’s just so grumpy

3 Likes

Muted a guy for seemingly no reason and then the admin report got closed with no valid reason given by Bloons.

I appreciate people who take the time and effort to moderate and make the game better, and I am really grateful for that even if I don’t agree with every decision made, but with no explanation given for this incident it leaves me with a raised eyebrow.

Edit: He did apologize and it sounded genuine and according to another admin they have talked about it with other admins, so as long as it’s not a repeat thing he’s ok in my books although Michiru did say he was grumpy.

11 Likes

Takes himself too seriously and is very heavy-handed on the banhammer.

2 Likes

good banhammer energy

He’s an honest man, and I respect that.

1 Like

Very good admin, honest and goes straight to the point when discussing things and doesn’t add fluff. +4

1 Like

-rep, accused me of being irl racist because I cut a lizard’s tail off once, also recently insulted like 80% of the playerbase and at least half the admin team

14 Likes

Francinum’s strict personality clashes with the laid back playerbase. I like most of their ideas but I wish they were more understanding towards the playerbase and their views of the game.

5 Likes

Good admin

Good intentions

Ideas sometimes misguided but well-meaning

Personality of a cave ogre, but like Shrek it’s good if you put up with it instead of taking offense.

2 Likes

Made me paraplegic in a round, didn’t bother saying anything until I ahelped then permabanned me on the grounds of the word “dilate”, and that i wasn’t nice to him after his behaviour, then denied the appeal on the grounds of “We’re done here”, with no valid reasoning, and refused to change the note so no bueno

Furthermore, his attitude during ahelps actively causes more issues. He did not even attempt to explain what was wrong, and didn’t even attempt to explain before perma-banning. Just overall terrible terrible attitude for an admin.

1 Like

I’m not sure why he’s here. He hates the entire playerbase and most of the admin team. I get that he wants to mold beestation to be his ideal whatever-the-fuck but that’s like chiseling a statue by banging your fucking head on it.

Honestly one of the only admins I would be 100% behind stepping down. Admins for the wrong reasons and just because beestation needs admins doesn’t mean we need to settle for someone who hates us.

12 Likes

For once I agree with @michiru2.

Consider everything they just said my feedback too

4 Likes

I find this to be a strange post because most of what he does isn’t adminning, he’s more of a coder with a gun

and it’s downright untrue because if someone doesn’t care to be here, they wouldn’t put in the time and effort. That’s not incompatible with saying that it’d be nice if they spoke in a more reronciliatory and charitable manner, sure. But it applies in reverse too.

2 Likes

<snipped posts>

This is not the place to be having this argument.

3 Likes

Haven’t seen him much in the game as admin, but i am not a great fan of his activity on the forum.

From the posts he writes, he emerges as kind of a pompous douchebag who thinks he is better, smarter and understands the game better than anyone from the community (especially playerbase). In an enviroment where playerbase and admins contantly bitch at each other ( from making petty admin reports to applying shitty bans) he appears really conflictive and self centered. In this regard i completely agree with Michru.

In a way he reminds me of Aeder a lot. After admin report number 100 Aeder finally decided to tone down on his activity, and mostly move from admining the game and forum to authorizing bans for trialmins. I only wish the same for you, at the moment.

6 Likes

sorry no balling allowed for now

1 Like