Flandstation feedback thread - Now in V1.8

uh, viro fridge outside from their workroom?

and please put the grinders onto the other table. putting on it a table next to PANDEMIC is awful.
also, we might not need two grinders. one is enough.

Hey everyone, V1.5.5 has been pushed, here’s the list of changes:
-Reworked Virology to have actual proper fixtures.
-Slightly reworked R&D and Xenobiology, finally no more complains about the lack of copper.
-Fixed Even more odd piping.
-Added some privacy to the VIP jail.
-Other small stuff I have surely forgot.

Also @EvilDragon you just commented as I pushed out the new version of the map, but I’ll be sure to keep in mind for the next version!

the blue one is blocked by trays from north and east sides

2 Likes

Teleporter shutter is behind the teleporter gate. how can people access there?

double holopad. not really a big issue

Don’t take away a viro break rooms. I love break rooms in work areas.

1 Like

Perma lacks prisoner uniforms.

Sec lacks prisoner IDs, the labor transfer console is thus unusable.

1 Like
  1. Medical doctors don’t appear to have round-start Morgue Access.

2. The left stasis bed in medbay treatment area has the room’s fire alarm on the only wall next to it, so you cannot add a wall mount defib without needing to either decon the fire alarm or replace a window with a wall. I don’t have permissions to upload images yet, so you’ll have to make do with this description.
    Maybe put the fire alarm where there are the two intercoms on the wall to the north?

3. Surgery and Genetics were still having power problems as of Round 34215 on 11/21

Alright just today i had a cult and clockies win on fland so… achievement unlocked?

Seems like clockies worked just fine, as for blood cult one of the places for the final rune was on Holodeck, which… it didn’t work, might be worth checking on it?

OH RIGHT I FORGOT i was paramedic once and i spawned on… Science

some excess light spam at Incinerator.

1 Like

There is not nearly enough disposal outlets around the station. Brig has TWO, and they’re in hos office+brig medbay. it really needs more.

2 Likes

Atmos interior is missing a disposals

The centered mini holopads (in cargo and such) suck really bad and look weird when projecting.

The Dorms Bathrooms Dont have a Charging Station

Aright, after further feedback, V1.6 is ready!

Changes:
-Moved the Tech storage right in front of engineering to quell the engineering complains of having to go down all the entire hallway to get some boards.
-In trade, where it used to be the Tech storage, now there’s a construction site with a quite unusual window into it and the food commissary.
-The Auxiliary tool storage has been moved above the Art storage.
-A ton of fix related to odd lighting, broken piping, and general oddities has been patched out.
-Other minor stuff that has been fixed (thanks discord and forum!)
-Slightly modified the dock in the lavaland to accommodate the brig shuttle, don’t worry, it will not break the other shuttle’s docking.
-The Labour shuttle has been changed to fit a more normal layout.

That’s because there’s two chargers across the fitness room, past the boxing arena, would be quite redundant to have them in the bathroom again.

Stay tuned for more changes!

the AI’s SMES and core is completely unconnected to the rest of the stations’ power net. doesn’t matter too much on shifts that run for less than 2 hours, but on realllyyy long ones it can be a problem esp when the AI spontaneously depowers and it has no clue why. Also, Fland arrivals consistently has issues with being way overpressurized, and near the gravgen/explo shuttle area there appears to be no AI camera which seems like a tiny bit of an oversight.

The middle area of the bar between the green tables feels… dark when the lights are not at max, would be nice to put lamp on the tables or something like that along side some cards, etc

Edit: Maybe add some cigs vendor near… medbay-bar-sec? i saw some people complaining they were too far

Edit 2: Medbay really needs a locker with bio suits, there’s two lockers on the viro airlock but regular docs can’t get in there

edit 3: Does fland has the contraband smuggler satchels placed randomly or that’s not implemented?

edit 4: is there a way to prevent items to go out flying and killing everyone on the shuttle when it docks?

ORM needs rotating input/output (it puts sheets into the wall)

This type of grille floor is super cursed because you can’t place wiring on them (at solars too) without snipping the grilles first

2 Likes