Fighterslam banned by Zeskorion

Lift the ban, remove the note, forgive him

He’s epstein now

As this ban is on the border of what’s punishable it’s taking a while. We haven’t forgotten about it and it’s still being discussed about.

lul what?

“hey man, you getting 50 credits worth of augs without taking any job slots could MAYBE ALLEGEDLY be considered a power game! so to circumvent this, just break into a place you dont have access to (against mrp rules) and steal a spacesuit! (also against mrp rules)! not powergaming btw because i think its right!!! i am a mentor!!”

bruh seriously enlighten me what you meant by your post and how its and better then getting cheap ass augs that anyone can get

relevant video

When I say grab a spacesuit I obviously don’t mean steal it. Ask the HOP for access, they never say no to EVA for space exploration. It’s also not even against MRP rules to break and enter, it’s just an IC crime.

It becomes power game when you break in for it. How is ask the hop for access any different than asking the roboticist for augments?

You can easily get banned for breaking into EVA for a spacesuit sooooooooooooo
Only option is to sit in a chair for the entire round but that may be powergame as it is denying antags the chance to kill you :flushed:

2 Likes

this is funny lol :flushed:
ooga ooga asking for augs is powergame.
enough of power game to perma ban hehe

for real the dumbest ban I have ever seen or heard of on any server I think

4 Likes

The ban has been removed. The report part of the appeal will be done shortly.