Famous and Infamous Security Players + Feedback

As said before. Peach Blossom is not meant to be officer, at the beginning she was not even meant to be brig physician, but a medical doctor. When I created her I didn’t have many ideas for the character, and just gave her pacifism because when you fail surgery step you won’t harm the patient. But the character evolved and slowly got more traits and made more sense RP wise.

Even if I don’t stay in brig for whatever reason.I assemble medibot at the beginning of the shift for minor injures. I am always looking over suit sensors monitor and monitoring health of the officers and the captain and I am ready to charge into maints to save said officer even if It might putting my character life at risk. Before I usually leave message over comms or tell someone there is injured officer somewhere.

I agree it’s reckless. But this is the way this character is.

And yes I do focus on RP rather than on actual game

Moving into security officers that I like seeing.
Aden Finlay (best warden award)
Phyllis pretzel
Zane blake
John smith
Ferris (forgot the surname)
Burnard silkwind

4 Likes

Brig phys who stays in brig and saves offiers is good brig phys.

Simple as.

I don’t know why Naevi and Victor say I am good sec, I literally ignore most crimes as captain or HoS and opt out to calling the criminal I see as cringe. Only times I take action is when its a capital crime or they are an antag, you can pretty much abuse laws infront of me unless its shove spam and physical attack

But sec officers I somewhat enjoy are
Rich-Blood as warden (Yes this is an attempt at admin gallery, pls gib tokens to me)

Zane Blake as sec but is cringe and always batons firsts without letting me kill him first

Tyler is stick in mud HoS and opt for Phyllis like Zane

PEach as physician, since I do weirdly specific things and they listen to the orders I give properly to help me achieve my weirdly specific things (Not erp I swear, pls no ban)

Liquid Snake as the only late night sec officer, they are pretty based and take up the mantle when no one else will. Doesn’t have a name ban yet because he plays so late that no admins are on so he can’t get striked for it. 9/10 would bola him again as non antag

4 Likes

Okay but who?

Exactly.

they forgot deedee megadoodoo. Shocker!

Ferris (forgot the surname)
Burnard silkwind

Why is my name not there do you not like me… . . . I feed you mice though. . … . . . even if I have to stun and cuff you in maint, you need to eat your mice. … . . … . . . . . … . . . . . … . … . . . . . . . . . . . . … . but those other catgirls get on the list, even Burnard (the best catgirl)… . . . . . .

zane blake

3 Likes

Pretty much any seccie who actually interacts with the lawyer is s++ on mrp, sadly.

does sec static want attention for how important he is in 2d space game???

Are you going to go around flaming threads for some form of strange validation?

When I was in game I didn’t see you as security.
Just as deputy at best, so I would need to see more before judging.

all sec are bastards

are you around asking for people to talk about you for some form of valiudation for tlaking about validation?

We’re talking about security in general.

even though i only play sec recently i dont play enough to make people shit on me or like me

Everything balanced, like it should be

edit; i also like aden and zane but they are the same person in my head, so hard to tell them apart

Good names have been dropped,but
You’re all forgetting the best sec officer,robuster extraordinaire: BEEPSKY.

I have very good memories of Leo Brinigh or Max Anders or Luka (when she was a catgirl,weird timeline) for being robust teamplayers and goodsec,altougth they play the role rarely.

Special mention to a guy i havent seen in months but had the best name possible for a hos: Bob Harmbaton

1 Like

Yes.

You madman, how did you do it without 20 characters

Yes.

1 Like