Famous and Infamous Security Players + Feedback

Feels bad man
Feckyouicantcountto20

at some moment i started playing sec a lot. then i almost had a mental breakdown, so i dont anymore

8 Likes

I use to main ward/detective (Dick Churchill as ward, Ei-Dooka as detective) for awhile, but since being a admin I’ve played sec a lot less.

Yet you praise Peach Blossom, one of the worst security players ive seen, RP and gameplay wise.

Aight chief.

4 Likes

Yes.

WHY20GANGWHYWHY

Simp. ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

1 Like

Is this for MRP or LRP?

thirst for shotguns

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say they’re the /worst/, I’ve already said my opinion on their inactivity. My opinion change from moment to moment depending on what they’ve done.

They haven’t got the skills of Aden, aim of Phy, or Zane’s persistence. They’re kinda just there and do, well, nothing. They let things happen without their input a lot.

I almost got put into crit by a slime at Brig, once. Same room, they saw and looked worried. But, as soon as it died, they left, leaving me in a room I didn’t have access to, almost in crit. But chad Aden came and, well, did their job for them.

Now that I think about it, they’re really only good to talk to /shrug.

1 Like

Any, preferably MRP since that’s where most seccies live.

If you enjoy talking to someone who acts like a down syndrome catgirl, sure.
Honestly they should just stick to medbay, they bring nothing good to security, only taking up the spot from an actually competent player.

3 Likes

Peach Blossom is better than having a shitsec member… In the sense that they won’t do any shitsec actions, or anything outside of brig for that matter.
I’ve only seen them once or twice, and they spent all round just vibing at brig. Maybe they’ll pack some meds or try and shoot disablers if a very obvious antag enters brig, but that’s it.
Mediocre sec officer, but would probably make a decent brig phys.

You mean because any braindead monkey can do security job with the toys they are given?

Both are shitty options. Some players just shouldnt play security and Peach is one of them. If they just want to vibe in brig, they should play lawyer.

Peach always or almost always goes out of their way to help people, they’re maybe not the best sec officer but their playing brig phys 99% of the time so robustness isn’t as important.

With the amount of brig physicians I’ve seen grab helmets and armoured vests then go patrolling it’s a breath of fresh air to see Peach who actually tries to be in the Brig and be a physician like the job is meant for.

They’re a pacifist, of course they’re not the best robuster since their character wasn’t designed to be one. They’ve already written up their background on the forum and all their actions follow their established character well, which is more than I can say for the RP of most people on Sage.

I only wish that more people made characters and remembered the fundamentals of their jobs, seen too many detectives making arrests and wardens leaving the Brig lately which is a far more glaring issue to me.

Anyways, onto notable security players.

I’ve worked with too many great seccies to name over the months so apologies if I leave off your name, these are just the ones who are foremost in my mind for some of my dream team:

Captain: John Smith
Head of Security: Phyllis Pretzel
Warden: Aden Finlay
Brig Physician: Peach Blossom
Detective: Ian Johnson

Officers:
Zane Blake (best of course)
Imhotep Richblood
Velvet Pinkawalt
Marcus Alubam
Poincare
Tyler Broad

Yeah I’d feel pretty content about being able to handle all the antags and shitters without going insane with a team like that.

4 Likes

wrong. Tyler is a hos main, best one too.

all sec players are bad

I’m going to agree with Victor here. Brig physicians are meant to stay in brig, as their name implies. Though being a pacifist isn’t really my cup of tea when wanting security, I’d much prefer an actually competent brig doctor.

Brig Physician does not = combat medic. They exist to give injured officers and prisoners treatment. They may become a combat medic when needed, but they should not be on the front lines at all times.

Peach Blossim Performance Review

• Time spent in brig: 2h (10%)
  • Time spent piggybacking Zane Blake: 18h (90%)
3 Likes

Damn bro you got me.