Famous and Infamous Security Players + Feedback

Talk about that officer/warden/HOS/detective/brig phys you really love/hate, or just self-insert yourself.

Shout out to:

Mars as Officer/Warden
Peach Blossom as Brig Physician/Officer
Pets-The-Borgs as Officer

Good seccies I’ve played with, my preferred go-to team as HOS.

0/10

avoid/10

okay if he gives hats/10

5 Likes

lol, at least Pets-the-Borgs is decent

1 Like

When you can’t play anymore because you got a life so no one mentions you :fearful:

Bruh, who is this salty ass bish who flagged me. Show your face coward and tell me eye to eye if am wrong about those players lmao.

5 Likes

Its probably the wrangling part

You used a denomination of r word

Lmao

after 30 minutes?

I love those they are so cute, i just see them and remember how i started, so naive, clean and pure of powergaming.
Edit: i dont even kill or cuff those if i recognise them as newbies, i just stun them and do my thing in piece.

2 Likes

Time for dishonourable mentions!

Nancy Druid: Pain in the ass from both an administrator and security perspective. Keeps using lethals to arrest people and harmbatons like there’s no tomorrow.

Shitcurity Officers: In general, the officers that harmbaton 4noraisins, use lethal weaponary and Bruce Magnum the captain.

Neutral Mentions:

Velvet Pinkawalt: Somewhat robust, though I dislike their thirst for shotguns. By no means shitsec… just a bit cringey in both personality and overall behaviour.

What about me? :flushed:

Security on mrp are the worst, egoistic scums I’ve ever seen. Wardens will gulag you for farting at them and noone will ever listen to you.

When I see pointcare I know security will be extra cringy and steal your stuff as soon as you shove them

1 Like

Oof no Liquid Snake, gotta shitcurity then

Poincare, yes?

You’re okay. Not the best, not the worst. Robust enough to be useful, not enough to be a badass asset. Honestly not that bad, I’d like to have you on the officer team when possible.

What about me? :flushed:

You flash too much, other than that you have +for not stealing my shit

I only “steal” (actually i place it into evidence storage) shit if it was used to committ a crime, i don’t know where you get the idea that i arrest people for shoving, i don’t. Maybe only if someone does it repeadelty.

Couldn’t have described myself better than that, also i barely play sec why would you include me

I can bet my left testicle you used to play a lot of sec in the past month. You were quite avarge and i remember seeing your name a lot.

tfw not infamous enough to make list

:flushed:

1 Like