Explodes-Herself-Alot Feedback

There was actually an entire contractor kit, throwing weapons, and a baton in her backpack.

You were pretty overworked, so I guess it makes sense you didn’t check their bag?

She also attacked me with a contraband reinforced bola.

She was very much a traitor. She was lying about being abused by shitsec just to get out of prison.

That’s what traitors do. You let her turn you with your bullshit and convince her to go free.

She was also a Changeling who EMPed. You were convinced it was the Lawyer, because you were pre-disposed towards her and against us.

It wasn’t the Lawyer.

You need to stop targeting your own team. She was a confirmed traitor. She had contraband on her, which she used on me.

I was not misinformed. You were actively hostile towards us, while being friendly towards the traitor.

I want you not to play Head of Security. Please. Take a break.

The moff lied, which is a perfectly viable strategy that worked for her very well, and you made some mistakes and oversights.

It happens. Please take a break from HoS. Get some more experience as a Security Officer first. I don’t want to play under you any time soon.

Huh, I guess they weren’t a changeling. Do Implants dissolve after they get used up with their two uses?

the moff did not lie. I saw they were contractor, but she had not used any lethals and the info she gave me was overall confirmed - she got fucked up by sec over a non warranted search, hence me deciding to release them with tracking/chem implant. Which, is a valid punishment switch, considering they even decided to emp due to just not liking it.

Me being predisposed towards the lawyer was not due to a bias against the sec team - The lawyer rushed to perma and forced his way in, fought against stun baton and refused to go which proceeded with an emp which i saw coming from them. I hallucinated it, probably, but I was absolutely 100% convinced it was them, not out of a grudge against my sec team.

as for the cap -
"And you somehow decided to use the surgery tools to try and revive the moth when i ordered you to check for EMP implants in the lawyer first "
No, I said we needed to check for emp implants too, but didn’t want someone to be dead too long due to the cooldown on death and the fact i didn’t want someone out of the game till then.
like, once again. If they are cuffed and use emp implant. Ok. nothing changes because they are cuffed. It’s not a freedom implant dude, at worst they’d have emptied our guns again but that’s it.

“You somehow have the balls to tell me you were right and that it was the moth”
Never said I was right, what the fuck are you making up bro ? I checked the moth myself and saw they didn’t have an emp implant either. That’s what made me come up to you to say “it wasn’t the moth either.”

“ignore direct orders from higher command to execute the last perma prisoner that were rioting”
Navy didn’t riot - it was literally orchids who had a spear. They even told me the game in perma got emagged into outbomb cuban pete, and were overall cooperative.
you already ahelped about this one, and it got deemed IC issue. I had valid reasons to refuse to follow your order, and you had valid reasons to execute them.

“And then you complain in deadchat over how you won’t obey the captain and “wont be a bitch” over having to execute someone after getting direct orders.”

Actually, no, YOU came at me first and called me a “fucking bitch follow your fucking cap’s order you bitch i’m your boss you do what I say” out of nowhere - the discussion in dchat at the time was over Navy Nelson’s character ““gimmick”” being to be always angry, which you interrupted. Surprisingly - who could have known - i told you to fuck off and explained why i wasn’t forced to be your slave under any circumstance. The one who complained was you, don’t turn shit around like that.

Overall, i got beyond fucking overworked and heated over whatever random shit kept coming up all over this round, be it the “”""“warrant”"""" which wasn’t one, the engi stealing a desword disappearing forever, forced to deal with a cap playing hos and me being delegated to warden, and on and on.

While I do have anger issues which is a fair call, i rarely have rounds as bad as this one. Which, while a part of me got too heated over it, another part was definitely your fault as a captain for treating me as a slave all throughout. Being cap =/= being allowed to powertrip your ass off and do whatever the fuck you ever want and treat others like shit.

Apologies to fears tho. you got caught in between. I disagree that i “need to stop playing hos” tho. This is just a combination of random shit cumulating into a terrible round, i wasn’t assholish since the roundstart.

If you want to play HoS, you do you. But follow orders when they are being given by the captain. If you don’t like them, get a job change. If you think they go against SOP or whatever, ahelp it. It was obvious to me who the EMP user was. I was there, so i made the choice. Station was in a critical situation so i wanted to spare no time over rioting perma prisoners whether they were a part of it or not. You let your team die because you prefer keeping a perma prisoner alive. Your team should be above traitors. Captains orders go over your personal feelings.

That is why it is called roleplay, you are the head of Security. I am the captain, i deemed the situation too critical to be busy dealing with rioting perma prisoners and you saw that as a “i am not going to be your bitch” type of situation as you literally said.

If Science is having issues, i will be at science and help direct things there with the RD. If i consider their options not good i will prioritize mine over theirs if i know better. That is the Captain, looking out for the station and deal with every department in a crisis. Taking charge where needed if deemed so.

Either way, i am willing to just throw sand over it at this point and move on.

I believe so yes, since they spammed that EMP stuff until it was probably used entirely

I’m fairly certain at this point that everything that happened happened because you view us as your enemies to be watchguarded rather than actual team members.

I don’t want to be subjected to some sort of moral crusade against shitsec.

That’s just deeply unpleasant to deal with.

I don’t really trust you. Each time I get you as HoS, you pull something exactly like this. Every time. I have never had a positive experience with you as HoS.

I didn’t do anything wrong, and yet each time I’ve had you as a HoS, you’ve harassed me for minor procedural flaws that didn’t even actually exist. You’re always on a hair-trigger for shitsec that I somehow manage to trigger each time.

Maybe that’s a matter of perspective, and I just haven’t played enough rounds with you yet to get the full picture, but I genuinely do not trust or want to play with you.

You tried to free the Moff who fought me and insulted everyone else on the team for trying to stop you. You also didn’t carry out an implant check on a confirmed traitor before placing them into perma.

I’m not sure if that was because you believe implant checks are powergaming, or if you just forgot, but either way is still bad.

It’s honestly gonna take a while for me to trust you again after this.

I guess I’ll reserve judgement until I’ve played more rounds with you and actually see you roleplay with an antagonist as HoS.

It’s probably just bad luck and bad circumstances so far that I’ve been on your bad side each round I’ve played with you.

1 Like

Fair enough, will try to give you a view of my better side.

This has been my experience with this player every time they have been my HoS as well.

3 Likes

That isn’t feedback at all, if you are extremely pissed and think you are right make a player report.

Y’all dismiss how annoying being an HoS is, i dont have any anger issues but playing HoS makes my brain boil after half an hour in round. They are first line of defense and against antags you listed it seems they had a hellish experience.

4 Likes

I would send the response i typed out, but this pretty much just looks like you are trying to give HoS players a free ticket to break SOP and get away with it if you genuinely got your brain boiling 30 minutes into the shift as HoS and see that as a ticket to rage and/or ignore direct SOP. It is so confusing to me that i refuse to respond any further than this.

2 Likes

if the majority of bee sees HoS as a terrible job that gets their brain boiling because they have to deal with the sec playerbase, maybe, just maybe, the current sec mentality isn’t the best ? Maybe, just maybe, you may be in the wrong here?

apologies, this might be too much of a bold claim

I know this will fall on deaf ears, but you’re creating an imaginary situation again to justify your past actions. There’s been no claims by a “majority of bee”. Just multiple people telling you that you in particular behave poorly towards your own security team.

I would suggest trusting your officers, letting them do their job and following space law and the SOP.

5 Likes

The majority acting like children when you say “can i search you” on blue alert, resist, get batonned and throw a tantrum. That is what’s brain boiling, how unreasonably hostile people are towards security

6 Likes

there really is a problem with both sides of the playerbase, and no matter how much I may want to try and fix it to “be the change you want to be”, it has literally no point and it’s a fruitless behavior

My whole topic about creating ooc metagroup of sec players was about that, single HoS or officer cant influence anything so we have to get together as a group

As for your feedback, i already said something here iirc but I’ll say it again, you are very fun to be around, pretty based and also a really good antagonist, i got to observe you couple of rounds and you were really sneaky and mischievous.

Very fun, be antag more.

Tried to save me from execution from a valid-remover cap, good effort, nice player, 9.87/10

used to hold a “fuck sec” mentality and would inevitably spend 5-10 minutes every shift brigged which would make me hate them more. After a while through, I start to let sec exist and wouldn’t you know, i spend much less time in brig now and have a much better time playing the game

Great player, your effort in trying to improve roleplay in even the worst cases is really notable, like that one time you refused to kill that one validhunting crew as a ling

2 Likes

Very enjoyable character to experience, especially as a fellow antag.
Her player knows that the antag’s job is to make the round more exciting and fun, and not to go for greentext exclusively.
8/10

1 Like