CKEY: GradusNL

Your Discord: GradusNL

Offender’s CKEY: Enthethan

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Landen Bogdanoff

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 2-1-2020

Round Number: 10986

Rules Broken: Antag Conduct (LRP)

Incident Description: As traitor, murderboned despite having only completed one or possible none of his objectives completed at that point.
The council ruling says that you have to complete half your objectives rounded up.
So a traitor would have to complete two objectives before murderboning.
You only complete your escape objective at round end so he would have needed to steal the captain’s jetpack AND the AI.
But he didn’t steal the AI. So he broke the council ruling.
Enthethan

Two out of three isn’t over half now?

To be fair here the second one is for escaping alive meaning that the only reason why it’s completed is because the round ended

Let me give you a hypothetical.

You complete one objective, then start murdering all of sec and all the heads, which forces the AI to call the shuttle, you get on it and escape alive. You’ve completed two out of three objectives while murderboning.

My problem with this is he DID complete two out of three objectives.

He did complete them, but not in such a way as to follow the ruling. He only completed the second objective (escape) at the end of the round. He murderboned before the end of the round i.e. he only completed two objectives after he murderboned.

“An independent antagonist with a set of objectives must complete at least half of their objectives, rounded up, before murderboning. Having a Hijack or Martyr objective allows an antagonist to murderbone indiscriminately.”
Notice how it explicitly says before? That means that you can’t do them afterwards.

You clearly don’t understand this ruling or have read it Rod. Please read the rules and ban yourself for a hour.

Here’s a response fresh from Rue. On MRP this would be a no-no, but since he did at least one objective and passed the third it’s valid.

This ruling clearly states it has to be done before, so saying that your objectives may also be completed afterwards directly conflicts with it. It also causes it to be completely irrelevant. You can just murderbone and when boinked claim you were going to complete your objectives afterwards. Also, tell him to say that shit himself. Directly contradicting existing rulings is something I want to hear from his asshole directly, since it’s pure shit.

Hey!

Don’t shit on my trialmin, I love them dearly until they fuck up.

Aight now for a more lengthy explanation I guess?

If an antagonist (Traitor, Ling, Blood Brother and the likes) do half of their objectives that DON’T INCLUDE the objective related to round-end (Aka escaping/hijacking shuttle/die glorious death), they can murderbone on LRP.

If they have a martyr/hijack objective, they can bone from the start. Easy as that.

See, there’s a very important fact here and this is something that happens quite often, so i’ll bring some cases up:

One time a guy decided to murderbone from the start as a ling ASSUMING their target would die if they critted him and left them to die on the floor. Spoiler: they didn’t. They died, yes, but got defib back to life literally 1 second later since they died on medbay.

Another decided to murderbone with a desword from the start assuming WELL I’LL EVENTUALLY GET THE GUY.

Spoiler: they didn’t again. Killed all of science and half of sec and couldn’t kill the clown.

Literally as long as you secure 1 (ONE) objective, you can bone. BUT you must make sure it STAYS completed.

Ya killed a guy? Take his brain and dump the body or cremate it.
You stole something? KEEP IT SAFE ON YOU at ALL times.

TL;DR

• Landen did it right.
  • Don’t yell at my trialmin.
  • Make sure objectives are completed before boning or suffer the wrath of the admeme.

Edit to clarify:

Literally as long as you secure 1 (ONE) objective, you can bone. BUT you must make sure it STAYS completed.

Most antags usually roll a total of 3 objectives (Traitors, some lings, BBs). In the case you have 4 (See: Lings 50% of the time), it’d be better if you ahelp it to make sure you are ready to steamroll the opposition.

boomer destroyed with facts of logic
and the power of the jewness inside ruediger

Did a small edit to explain an issue that I just remembered regarding lings and their odds of rolling like fucking 7 objectives instead of 3

The ruling doesn’t specify that you have to complete half of your non-round end objectives. It just says objectives. So he didn’t destroy me with “facts of logic” but pulled the usual admin move which is saying that there is non-written rule that contradicts the written rules, a rule that isn’t possible to be known by you without breaking it or complaining. That’s what they do, whatever, all servers have this issue.

Also, Rue, I wasn’t trying to shit on Rod. The shit stuff was directed at what you said, not at you and especially not at Rod.

Then we can argue that he did 1.5 out of 3 objectives.

1 for stealing the jetpack.
.5 for staying alive and not dying, since you can’t escape if you’re dead.

How can someone complete a Escape objective and murderbone if you can’t escape until the round ends?

Are you genuinely pulling my leg, to say it in the nicest way possible?

I’m genuinely confused as to why are you trying to say that I’m pulling a rule out of nowhere when it makes no sense to take into account the objective that’s related to how you need to escape the station and greentext to murderbone.

That makes sense, thanks for clarifying!

1 Like

Anytime Nylaa.

20 characters 20 cha-

I’m not, because you can’t complete an escape objective until the round ends. You don’t need to complete the escape objective to murderbone. Enthethan could’ve stolen the AI and murderboned.

What is the logic you are using here? You can’t complete an objective until round end so you can go ahead and count it without having completed it?

Edit: “An independent antagonist with a set of objectives must complete at least half of their objectives, rounded up, before murderboning. Having a Hijack or Martyr objective allows an antagonist to murderbone indiscriminately.”
1,5 objectives doesn’t count Rue. You clearly don’t understand this ruling or have read it Rue. Please read the rules and ban yourself for a hour.

No one can kill or arrest you if you if they’re all dead. 200 IQ move really.

Did some log diving, but since it’s nearly impossible to know if he stole the jetpack before or after murderboning. But with an e-mag and a grand total of 18 people on round start and no captain he probably could have done it in about 5 minutes if a clown slipped him on his way there.

Aight, discussed it with the staff team, mostly to see everyone’s POV

Or most people, since not everyone answered, but most active admins when it comes to LRP spoke

Ended up agreeing that the escape shuttle objective will be included, so I retract my previous statement.

@SpaceNarin ignore the previous statement since we cleared it up with admemes and now we are all in the same page

only now saw this report, first of all in the rules page it says :Traitors, Blood Brothers, and Changelings must complete at least one of their objectives before engaging in mass murder/destruction. idk man but that should be clear and cut