[Elchorico] Unfunny Lowpop murderbone report

The doctors did not attack you before they died. They attempted to grab bodies. I did not see the stunprodding take place, (i was browing discord) and killing in self defense is not murderbone. - note, killing the doctors for trying to take bodies is not the problem

Forgot to note that the stunprod (I heard a stunprod sound, could also be something else. Doesnt matter though, as they attacked me with a spear.) happened in the shuttle. Its also stated by the doctor who attacked me, earlier in this very post, by themselves, that they assaulted me in the shuttle.

One doctor tried to attack me using telekinesis, so I killed them. The second was simply trying to recover the bodies, and chased me down to try and wrestle the crate from me, which was also mentioned in this post by other people.

My only decision which was apparently bad, was trying to hijack the shuttle. I did not even go out of my way to murder everyone in the shuttle pre-emptively. Hijack, by itself, is not something you can only do with a objective. The objective only means that you can do anything to achieve it - such as killing absolutely everyone in your path.

Indeed it was said. The reason for the report is that detective said you made no Roleplay attempts, and for the variety of the time I was watching you made no attempts at roleplay. In the first comment its stated that you did do some roleplay, which I moved onto the hijacking without objectives part, it violates the 13.4 rule in the way that you are creating additional witnesses with the only goal to kill them, which you did.

The bodies of his target and the security with him… and? What else would you expect him to do? He’s got to look for the item he needs, which he can’t do if he’s letting crew haul off his target (who was acting captain at the time so it’s reasonable to think he’s got captain stuff) or the only people on the station who are a threat to him that he’s disabled (you really expecting him to let medical get the HOS back up?).

Who? The only people I saw him merc (and I was watching him the entire round outside a few minutes with the clown) were the detective in maintenance, people actively fighting him (there was someone in southern maints after the disposals fight, I’m guessing a doctor), or people trying to steal bodies he needed (target, security).

Clearly did not read my comment. Please reread.

it violates the 13.4 rule in the way that you are creating additional witnesses with the only goal to kill them, which you did.

No. I did not. I did not create additional witnesses with the intent to kill them. If I did that, I would have merked the engineer, and whoever else was on that shuttle. I only killed the people who attacked me during the hijack. I simply wanted to do a hijack, and not with the reason to murder everyone.

You hijacked the shtutle without objectives knowing someone would try to stop you, and killing them. The engineer didnt try to kill you, the engineer didnt know what was happening and stayed uninvolved.

Doctors and any non-security

Killings of the doctors was completely justified.

1 Like

The engineer was likely a new player, but they figured out I was doing something bad, and still chose to sat down. I even ordered them to leave the bridge, and they did not, but I still spared them. I was planning to simply weld the doors and tell anyone to fuck off, but frankly, I think that my explorer partner emagged the doors, creating a route directly to the bridge.

It was not with the intent to murder more people.

They inserted themselves into the situation in disposals. Like 3 people were coming at him when he was trying to extract the bodies he needed, at least one with explosives (why the hell did random crew have explosives?).

The docs said they got lost but I saw like… 30 seconds? Maybe a minute on the extreme outside between the fight and them showing up.

The problem is you hijacked for absolutely no reason. You knew that you would expect resistance, leading to an even higher bodycount. You still did it anyways. Sparing new players who have no idea what the fucks going on, nor have witnessed everything, does not justify it. Its like pushing a guy off a cliff then your defense being that you didnt push another guy off a cliff a week ago. ← example was extreme and doesent make a lot of sense, hope you got the point however

They were not security.
They had a chance to simply sit the fuck down, and not engage 2 heavily armed antagonists, with guns and a e-sword.
They decided to attempt to stop the hijack anyways. That is on them.

You do realize that Hijacking is kidnapping a shuttle and the crew on it. I dont wanna be kidnapped. Im gonna resist. You knew that you would get resistance, and in turn get more kills, and you did it anyways. The “they could of just not” argument is shitty. Getting into a fistfight, both of you get arrested, then saying your opponent could of just not fought back. - note I was not on the shuttle.

If you were held hostage, or kidnapped, by someone with military grade weapons, would you try to engage with them? No. You would get shot.

Haha I ran out of replies. Cant post anymore.

Bridge, as in, the shuttle cockpit.

If you were held hostage you already dont have a fighting chance. If you too have weaponry, and are at battle with someone else with weaponry for your life and to avoid capture, youre gonna fight back.

I watched the entire shuttle bit as I watched the player the entire round. He fought one dude on the bridge who I understand to be the chemist who wrote his bit earlier. I’m confused why no one is complaining about the explorer who was popping off with lasers in the main cabin.

If we’re down to just the shuttle, what are we even talking about? If emagging it is fine for style points (that’s an admin call) there’s nothing to talk about.

Wait they fought in the bridge? When?

I’m going to bed, but there was a lot of stuff I’d complain more about than a traitor QM doing his bit in traitor QM style (aka I CAN BUY GUNS JOY). Deputy with a dsword, medics with explosives, etc.

Eats-The-Body and I understand the chemist. Eats went straight for the bridge. He did nothing in the main cabin.