Echo Station - Feedback!

One time I was latejoining as assistant and I was stuck in the shuttle until someone else latejoined as well

hmm i have also had this happen but do not know why

For Robotics might I suggest this configuration for fitting in the mechbay a bit better. Moving the welding tank into maints, putting the mech recharger flush against the wall with the maintenance door in between and the AI holopad being moved to the left side of the room.

I’d also flip the upload and teleporter room to make it easier for Medbay to get AI upload stuff.

And I think the addition of a windoor is… only appealing to shut-ins.

ID is missing on the toxin launcher.

While having anchored lockers might be nice to make all of them look nice and stay in place. It is annoying for borgs trying to transport bodies without draining them of their blood.

1 Like

I heard botanist does not have acess to their office but that might be a lie
ADD A MAX PLAYER COUNT FOR THE MAP, HIGH POP ECHO STATION IS HELLLLL

1 Like

it has a max pop admins just keep forcing it :mistake:

btw are you happy with the medbay changes? I made all the ones you asked, but then decided it could save room by moving surgery up stairs

1 Like

yeab I didn’t play medbay and I couldn’t really take in the details, I like the window you added so people can break in, it is more open so more free space, I don’t really remember much, I will probably have more to say if I see that map when its less crowded ouch was busy running all over the place, I think the surgery room is spacious? try adding some blinds to the right are of the surgery room, I remember speaking to the doctor while on a catwalk
I also enjoyed the space adapted retelling of the princess and the frog but instead of a princess it was a moth, and instead of a frog, it was a corgi.

1 Like

oh I remember,
Emergency shuttle has no recharger for sec to recharge their weapons.

1 Like

I figured i would hate it, but I don’t, I do wish lawyers had an office though

I decided to expand a little, The planet outside is very cool and interesting, i like the idea of it a lot actually, and it brings up a lot of interesting opportunities, like build room outside station, are you still on station? I also like the day / night cycle a lot i think that’s neat as hell idea. I was 100% sure this map was gonna be bad, i really kinda put my foot in my mouth pre-merge of it as i’m now excited to play on it more.

2 Likes

The chairs in fhe conference room in front of the captains office are butting up against doors, that’s not cool.

Also, the solid water texture mismatches in color with the normal water.

1 Like

…what?

1 Like

Antagonists. Unlike Science, they can’t print AI things.

Maybe if you made the map worse I wouldnt have to log on just to force echo every round!! This is all your fault for making such a good map!

4 Likes

it’s my plan to update the water, but it’s a lot of spiriting and i have little time currently

3 Likes

Yesterday while I was a security officer one of the traitors was using a stealth implant (The box that has chameleon effect and should become invisible). While they were going through the Z levels the chameleon bugged out and the box remained half transparent, which made the implant completely useless for the traitor.

4 Likes

Damn, that is annoying but i would report that as a bug, it’s not something i can fix unfortuanly

shitload of info

This text will be hidden

Move the medvendor with the locker so you have LOCKER LOCKER LOCKER + if for any reasons you need that locker moved you have to destroy either the computer or the storage

what? how would that work? maybe like GORILLA MIGRATION HAD TRIGGERED instead of carp,
and hmm instead of dolphins maybe crabs or… I don’t know. something jungle related

now the tider needs to break a computer and a cryogenic freezer to get in
try replacing the iv drip with the cryogenic freezer
Also theres a pot in the trash lol

its fine, doc has lots of room but yeah try adding drapes on the right side because if someone stays where my ghost is… they can eavesdrop without the doctor’s consent.

effective layout, I can see how I can break in and steal the ai or destroy it if needed

but I feel I can kill the ai with an emp gun if I just shoot the middle window

nice antags should always have a chance at getting back their equipment

The map does not really communicate well where escape shuttle and pods are,
Maybe you see an area of

you should put sandals instead of mining boots there prob
I am a little dissapointed there are not many things aboveground to find but maybe in the future
like a little cabin
some sand is dug out and you see a shovel nearby, maybe someone tried to search for a treasure?
conveniatly you can probably put a treasure chest in the vault hmmm
when pirates join in you can probably have them believe there is some treasure on the island and that’s why they came into in the first place,
You can also have waldo wash ofshore onto this island, he probably tried to escape and just washed here,
some loungers, some carpets, a pool floatie, swiming trunks and sunglasses, spray tan sand castle and buckets maybe the crew have a little pool party once in a while once the shift is over?
a gift shop, maybe this island was supposed to be a resort but NT changed that and now the gift shop near the entrance is barred up with boards, you can put whatever you want in theres
and an army veteran house, a man who thought the war did not end and is waiting for the orders from a high ranking general to let him go home, give him the catsurgeon ai and give him a survival knife

maybe if there are sprites for it, show that the island is being poluted and make it so the area around the funnel is dead, add some death animals near

no airlock to get in?

chef has acess to it I checked, and that’s a good thing,
For future reference, it is more fun to go about your business and then get traumatised seeing chef fireman grabbing a corpse and dissapearing into the freezer over just noticing that the food is named but your character has like no reason to know that, just a thought, as it stands right now chef can steal corpses and not face consequences for his actions(you don’t need to change it, I am quite pleased of how the chef can yeet the corpses out, its just a tip for future maps)

I couldn’t find any toilets, where is the crew supposed to shit? captain office?
you can probably put some unisex toilet stalls here
ah here… but still no toilet

I saw some people struggling to find an intelicard but oh well
also make sure there are cameras in core so people can check if the ai is dead?

I don’t see the thing that ghost can use to bully roboticist into having a mental breakdown because ghosts won’t become posibrains

nobody can get to the right side of maint without destroy this cursed noise machine

2 Likes

Every map has cameras in its AI core but they are never connected to the default network every other camera is connected to.

1 Like

Bottom right, on the exosuit fabricator.

1 Like
Summary

anyone can get into via a windoor, to prevent that put a second one

Summary

Security lacks a wardrobe

Summary

I found a very destructive method of destroying your ears and I don’t know who I should report it to, it’s related to Z levels

Summary

needs a tiny fan

Summary

Theres a girder in atmos that has the sprite of a wrenched girder but can be moved

2 Likes

It has one on the right side of the lockers, did you mean medical?