Echo Station - Feedback!

Added to my PR. thanks!

1 Like

ohh I forgot to mention, please set the kpa for that mixer to 300~500kpa so its more inline with the other stations. It stops o2&n2 gas miners from being completely emptied by the 1~2 hour mark

1 Like

Level 2 medbay, kitchen and hydroponics
Level 3 dorm pool, service lathe, kitchen storage, gateway

that section of the distro/air and scrubber lines aren’t connected to the grid at all.
You can do a simple fix by extending the distro/air pipes from chemistry, to the pipes 6 tiles south east of it. However for the scrubber/waste line you’ll need to go further.

Took me a while to find out what was wrong with medical vents

1 Like

Pretty sure there is no pepper spray refill thing in the brig unless I’m blind but I couldn’t find it for the life of me

1 Like

Adding more, but for now there is one here!

1 Like

hmm you can see in the pic that the pressure is 4500 (un known units) that is the same as all other stations

1 Like

will we ever get a mulebot

1 Like

ohh, my bad I think I’m having a bit of a Mandela effect of seeing the gas pipes usually for the distro to think it’d be the same as the mixer

1 Like

Ooh sneaky! But yeah if there’s one in the main gear room and maybe warden-hos office that should be good!

2 Likes

Do you really want one? i find them less then useful, and i think (but don’t know!) they are broken on multi-z

Can you add a broken Mule or two just for aesthetics?

i really want one yes even if they dont work too well

1 Like

Currently the air mixer still has the wrong ratios;
Current:79% O2, 21% N2
Correct:21%O2, 79%N2

I believe the air mixer should still have the kpa reduced to match/reflect other stations. Reasoning being before the gas reaches the air mixer the pressure of the air mix gasses are decreased with gas pumps before reaching the air mixer on all other stations. Else N2 (or o2 if the ratio is still wrong) will go below 9000 kpa by the 1~2 hr mark in the gas miner.

Needs more intercoms, I say you should be able to hug a wall and find one with 5 seconds just about anywhere public.

1 Like

I like the map, personally though ive never been a fan of the multi floor maps. They always confuse the hell out of me.

Echo has been updated, let me know if there are any new issues!

I am once again asking you to put an exploration vessel on echo

1 Like

Echo Distro is all wrong, it’s composed of 79% oxygen and 21% N2, also, being directly connected to the mixer drains the O2 tank really quickly, and it would to the N2 if it was connected correctly

I tried expanding a new room and making fusion on it, turns out you cant replace the sand floor in any way, nor reinforce it

Even when fully encased, the chamber kept getting flooded with co2 out of nowhere, even if it was properly sealed

This burn kit is sus (it doesn’t even work, cant open it to see it’s content nor can be moved)

6 Likes

I’m simply curious why the xenobio lab has two small beaker boxes as for me that does not feel right.

Mutation toxin, regen jelly, any other chem you could process in the Chemmaster holding blood, water, uranium, etc for extract reactions.

1 Like