Echo Station - Feedback!

How to be stranded 101, plus that guide and chaptar still applies.

Echo mining shuttle has unlimited power if I remember correctly. And I was told by a mentor that because there’s no exploration mission computer the specific mission ruin with all the loot never gets spawned so gear like Bag of holding is impossible to obtain.

Exploration wasn’t added to echo purposely and wasn’t the mining shuttle only was added due to the fact Lavaland removal hasn’t be done yet? Don’t get used to it being there because i don’t think it’s going to be around for long due to this.

3 Likes

one issue: if the SM explodes it has a chance to destroying engineering storage which contains the pacman and solars. if those get kaput the station has no immediate way to restore emergency power other than a minimal amount of inducers.

Also I wish there are less bedrock

Thanks for the feedback. i’ll place a second pacman somewhere.
Less bedrock in general so you can mine more, or in a specific area?

yes

Also, second turbine doesn’t seem to do anything and there’s two unconnected pipe meters at the front of the SM

Perhaps general tool storage could use a PACMAN? Also, Turbine will also go kapoot if the SM blows up.

no, as in there’s not a console to connect the second turbine with

The turbine is one wall away from the SM. Unless it is a small explosion it will not be usable and may even spill whatever gases are in there.

No I mean only one turbine would generate power at any given time since the second one isn’t connected to any computer

Please do note who I am responding to and what it says with my initial comment to avoid future confussion.

Engineering is missing station intercoms, specifically the foyer level 3(the area with protolathe), engineering foyer level 2(area with microwave), atmospherics, turbine, telecommunications.

I’m assuming the halls may need at least 1 on each level!

Unless this was all intentional, please at least add one to atmospherics and the engineering foyer level3

1 Like

Are carps and space sharks only mean to attack if you are in the water?

Ironically they don’t know how to swim, the water tiles are like impassable walls unless you ‘jump in’ and swim, carps don’t know how to jump in

But if you get in the water would you actually be attack?

No

Name that carp right fucking now.

Because Carps and Sharks are in name only, they are closer to space dragons than they are actual fish.

Maybe change the floor patterns in medical like in kilo station. it looks so pretty in kilo now!

Major issue, atmospherics air mixer for the distro has the air ratio the other way around.

The main line should be 21% and side node is supposed to be 79%

1 Like