Dream 2nite mentor app (balling)

Your CKEY: Dream 2nite

Your Discord: dosen#1421

How long have you been playing ss13?: february 1st, 2020 :flushed:

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: I don’t know :pensive:

Game Experience (More Detailed): I have 111 hours on this server, but i’d guess I have a lot more on ss13 as a whole - I consider myself pretty good at it, the only thing me not being able to do well being advanced atmos (fusion and such) and circuits, and i’d easily be able to code dive if someone asked a question I don’t know the answer to

what slime crossbreed extract makes you very fast as long as it’s in your inventory
what does security pepperspray do
what chems heal radiation

1 stabilized light pink,
2 it knocks people down for a short duration and makes them blind unless they cover their faces
3 potassium iodine, pentetic acid

send playtimes nerd

not on pee cee… 20

then suffer

1 Like

looks pretty good but I’ll ask some questions

how do you set up infinite synthflesh factory?

how to make autism sm?

what happens when you huff trit?

Usually I don’t care about hours as I probably have the least amount for any mentor, but less than 100 living is hard. I’m going to stay +0 for now.

1. you get blood into a tank through an input gate, then 3 synthesizers with chlorine, phosphorus and radium for the unstable mutagen (it clones blood) - following it with a reaction chamber and a splitter, which puts half the blood in the original tank and half of it in the one that will be used for the synthflesh - a single synthesizer with carbon then on the side synthesizers and reaction chamber for the styptic powder and the same on the other side, but for silver sulfadizine - it ends with a reaction chamber being 10/10/10/10 of styptic powder, silver sulfadizine blood and carbon and a patch (or bottle) dispenser

2. adjust the cooling i think, i don’t really know

3. it gives you radiation and toxin damage

3 Likes

exactly 100 living

eh good enough +1

can any other mentors decide/ask their questions?

its been a day mate, just wait a week and check daily you’ll probably get it

a hundred and FIVE now so that’s over 100 living :flushed:

bump… 202020202020

2h on botany. smh

which extract makes speed tiles?
which extract makes slow tiles?
what happens if you have speed drugs ie meth + you are drunk and you walk into a table?

bonus question… fastest way to purge rads as an engineer?

Well it sounds good but you don’t have just around 100 hours, I will go with 0 for now.

± is used for when something could be either positive or negative and wether or not the it is the result would be the same

Answer for the first two questions can be found by anyone with internet connection (check wiki on xenobio), asking a person that doesn’t really test anything.