Dream 2nite mentor app (balling)

2 questions.

Ai asks “How can I really hurt my target as a AI? Any tips?”
What do you suggest?
Another question pops in. It’s someone asking “What’s the best way to heal from botany?”
Any suggestions? If you suggest a specific plant, how do you get there?

+1, if you can codedive and have any familiarity with the code, you can answer almost any question

But if you are a mentor, don’t make it so you have to answer every question. Play the game as you like and answer whenever you can.
Or don’t answer, but don’t expect to be a mentor for long when you don’t care.

i had my fair share of botany on a (now deadpop) bee downstream

1.bluespace
2.sepia
3.you slam into it

fastest way to get rid of rads is to be cloned, or go under a shower and drink vodka and potassium iodine - you can also get into the suit storage thingie and decontaminate it, but it might kill you and i think you need to emp it first

1.malf ai can bolt someone in and siphon the room, it can explode some machines, it can even just order cyborgs OR it can plasmaflood
2.you can make ambrosia deus (omnizine) by mutating vulgaris, which can then be mutated into gaia, from which you can remove the nutriment so people don’t get fat and add omnizine from deus. you can also buy bees from cargo and inject the queen with 5 units of regenerative ooze (which you can get from strange seeds)

1 Like

also, could you reword this? i can’t really understand what you mean

noice +1

I meant that you don’t have to answer every question (it’s better not to say anything than to provide false information), but if you’d become a mentor only to have access to metainfo and never answer anything then you might have your role removed.

ah, i understand 2020

I’m gonna give you my 1+, but I feel you forgot to mention shocking in the AI part.

Followup question from the ai, “How do I make my shocks do more then a little tickle? I’ve seen people go into crit from one shock!”

you can wire whatever is generating the power DIRECTLY into the grid bypassing the smes, causing it to release all that power into the grid - thus causing shocks to be more painful the more power is being generated

Little Xenobio question for ya

Number 1: Which slike extract can you use as a flashlight?

Number 2: Which slime extract provides you with an armblade?

Number 3: Which slime extract is the average UK man’s best friend?

1.yellow
2.10 orange extracts in 1 green
3.10 metals in 1 black for a pack of smokes or 10 oranges in 1 rainbow for a knife

here are my questions:

what counts as trash for my awesome heretic rust blade

how do i crush a soda can against my head

1.leftovers from food from vending machines
2.empty can on head with harm intent

+2 stay epic

so +5, kinda epic :flushed: 202020

+1 moment
20charmoment

1 Like

+6 so epic bro!!!

7 even because richblood said +2 :sunglasses: